+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How TO Make Him Want you?

How TO Make Him Want you?

hi my bf and i have been daiting for almost two years and we are going different schools next year and i just want to make sure he still wants me
    so is there any advice to make him want me more like in anyway

bc its like he never listens to me and when im serious he just jokes around and it kinda hurts so how do i make him want me again so i know we will stay together?

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Question 1: If he's that insensitive, why do you want to be with him? (And "Because I love him" doesn't count)

Suggestion 1: Try suggesting you two end the relationship next year, since you'll be going to different schools.

Here's why: If he cares and wants to BE with you, he'll ask why, or try to change your mind. If he doesn't, he'll agree with you and that'll be that.

Find out how much he cares with that little step.

ok thanks!!

wow thaks ok

Maybe if he is that important to you, try taking an interest in something he likes. My boyfriend likes video games, so I tried playing too and he liked teaching me. Or start a hobby you would both like. Do something surprising, dress up sexy, or do something that you might not normally do. Also a good way to stay closer together is by actually not being too clingy. I have a clinging problem, and he thinks it is cute, but sometimes it can just be annoying. If you know you have that problem, try to be more grown up, make a decision. Yeah, being confident gets a guy's attention.
    Most of all, really think "is this relationship going to work when we are apart?" You might need to sit down and have a serious discussion. College can be a tempting time for both boys and girls alike. It might be better to part ways now.

thanks
    even though i dress up around him everytime we are together s if i dont dress up then i dont feel attractive to him idk....but yeaah he will still be at the high school and im doing this program at the college so idk how it'll work out

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by secret12 View Post
    thanks
    if i dont dress up then i dont feel attractive to him
    Low self esteem. THis is the primary you'll probably give it all up to him sexually, feel bac about it the next day, continue to do it becasue you think that will make him love you, he'll go off to college say the lack of sex is what led him to cheat, you'll have even lower self esteem.

Rid of this dude- he's not good for your mental health.

yeah well i do hsve low self estem but anygirl that dresses up everytime they go on a date if she goes out wearing sweat pants shes not going to feel attractive....once again im going to college first

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, that's not true I can rock the sweats and feel adorable. Not every time- but I'm pretty confident with myself to know that I look decent most of the time. A pretty dress is nice, but it doesn't make or break me.

I think you need to take some time away from boys and get that confidence up. Boys will should NOT be your source of confidence- you should be your own source.

well i havnt been confident for a while and ive had so many people break my trust for them that i dont think ill ever be confident again ok so thats just lut the window but thanks anyway

well i havnt been confident for a while and ive had so many people break my trust for them that i dont think ill ever be confident again ok so thats just lut the window but thanks anyway
    If you are not comfortable at your worst (ie. when you've woken up and your hair is a mess etc) around this guy and he doesn't make you feel confident and attractive anytime, why are you with him?

It's a high school relationship. I'd hate to be cynical but you will (and should) move on to bigger and better things as you experience more about life. If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about this boy and instead I'd start working on some things mentally to build your self confidence.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's a PATHETIC reason to justify being insecure for the rest of your life.

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Low self esteem. THis is the primary you'll probably give it all up to him sexually, feel bac about it the next day, continue to do it becasue you think that will make him love you, he'll go off to college say the lack of sex is what led him to cheat, you'll have even lower self esteem.

Rid of this dude- he's not good for your mental health.
    This is the best advice she can read, because you're TELLING her what is going to happen.

It's like giving someone a crystal ball to look into, or a cheat sheet to an EXAM.

Unfortunately, she will not listen.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ Nope, she won't I agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast