+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's playing cat and mouse with me.

She's playing cat and mouse with me.

I hope I have posted this is the right section of this forum. I in a way know as fact my gf still loves and holds feeliings for me and is prob keen to get back with me after 5 weeks of no contact. And also I heard from one of her good friends that she still loves me, but now she's playing the cat and mouse game with me. Meaning that I do all the chasing to get her back or sort of hard to get games. Its like saying "hey if you want me, come and get me" Ok so beiing a man and the strong one I asked her out for a coffee b txting her, and no reply. Also I bumped into her few days ago in a supermarket and said hi and she was quite pleasant and nice to me, not rude at all.

Now I need you help pls, if she's playing this cat and mouse game, what should I do to get her interests etc, should I play it back, or even use reverse psychology etc.

Basically what I'm saying is if she wants to play the game than so will I.

well you gotta figure out if she really IS Playing cat and mouse. Just because she was nice to you when you ran into her at a store doesn't mean anything. Most normal people are not going to be openly rude to somebody in public, it will cause a scene, etc. You would have more of a chance I think if she responded to your text then just because she talked to you because you ran into her. What else was she going to do? act like you weren't there or yell at you?

if anything call her, and if she answers, just see if she has any interest. if she ignores your txt's/calls.... sorry she is not playing cat and mouse.

If she is playing cat and mouse, that gives you the right to act like a dog.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    If she is playing cat and mouse, that gives you the right to act like a dog.
    Sorry I dont quite get you here, what do u mean.

Quote Originally Posted by justcheckin View Post
    well you gotta figure out if she really IS Playing cat and mouse. Just because she was nice to you when you ran into her at a store doesn't mean anything. Most normal people are not going to be openly rude to somebody in public, it will cause a scene, etc. You would have more of a chance I think if she responded to your text then just because she talked to you because you ran into her. What else was she going to do? act like you weren't there or yell at you?

if anything call her, and if she answers, just see if she has any interest. if she ignores your txt's/calls.... sorry she is not playing cat and mouse.
    She's playing hard to get basically. I know one of her good or close friends very well and she saidd to me over a week ago "hows Angela" I said to her I havent seen or heard from her apart from supermarket incident. She said to me that why dont I go and ask her for coffee because I know as a fact that she still has feelings for you and loves you. And I know her friend wont lie because I know her very well, infact I know her well before I met my gf. She said to me that she spoke to my ex gf and apparently she still holds feelings for me.

a lot of my x-es still have "feelings and care" but doesn't mean they want to get back together with me... I mean try man. If she is interested she will bit a little to at least keep the attention going. But just remember just because she still has feelings for you doesnt mean that in her mind she has already said "even though I still love him, I just dont see it working out between us." thats how girls are. But I mean if your friend is telling u to flat out "go get it" then go get it man! I would think if she was playign cat and mouse she would of responded to your txt and at least said "no I cant, or how about another time", etc etc. You cant play cat and mouse with no interaction at all.

Another thing I forgot to add, perhaps or probably she wants me to approach her and ask her out for coffee face to face than to do it by txt, she might think that sending a txt is a cowards way of doing it and a sign of weakness, could this be possible.

if she is REALLY playing it.. you should chase her a little.. then she will get back. that's what i want as a girl..

Ok and honest Q to ask you here, if you wanted a guy to chase you would you rather him do it face to face or by txt msg from a mobile phone ?

The other thing is sometimes the chase can turn around the other way, this means I give up the chase and wait for her to chase me and why would a woman at 40 play silly chasie games lol.