+ Follow This Topic

Thread: trust! ADVICE PLEASE

trust! ADVICE PLEASE

so my boyfriend and i have been together for around 9 months.. i had messed up and kissed another guy when i was really ****ed up on multiple substances.. he didnt leave me thank god.. but a couple weeks ago i found out he was emailing some chick asking her if she was interested, and if she wanted to meet up/.. i confronted him and it started a huge ordeal. he said he was not goign to act upon it but i still wonder why he would say that if he wasnt gonna actually do it.... but i gave him anotehher chance and thingshave been okay.. but my trust for him is completely gone and i dont know what to do its always in the back of my mind and im always afraid hes goign behind my back again and honestly ill never know for sure.. i need advice i dont know what to do i dont want to let this ruin our relationship but its kinda hard.. half of me wants to forget and let happen happen, another part says do what he is do if he wasnts to go behind my back i can do the same.. and the last part of me says dump him.. but its hard we live together and have a dog together ive completely commited myself to him but i dont wanna get hurt and i needd him to stay faithful.. someone please help me!!

Eh, its a 50/50 dat his gnna cont what his gnna do. I say, just ride the train as long as u can. Regardless, ur gnna get hurt either way... ya? But, then again... his gnna stay faithfull. goodluk

you cheated on him, and he was most definitely going to cheat on you if the opportunity panned out properly. sounds like your relationship is ****ed. he can't trust you, you can't trust him...move on.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Quote Originally Posted by hsmit31 View Post
    half of me wants to forget and let happen happen, another part says do what he is do if he wasnts to go behind my back i can do the same
    That's right, make it into a manipulative revenge relationship . . . also don't don't get "really ****ed up on multiple substances", it usually ends up bad.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Agape View Post
    That's right, make it into a manipulative revenge relationship . . . also don't don't get "really ****ed up on multiple substances", it usually ends up bad.
    props Agape, you figured out the "reply with quote" feature!!!
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

DDD is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    you cheated on him, and he was most definitely going to cheat on you if the opportunity panned out properly. sounds like your relationship is ****ed. he can't trust you, you can't trust him...move on.
    I agree........ you both have cooked it for each other.... Just remember to not do it when you date your future husband or he wont be your future husband.