+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what's wrong with me?

what's wrong with me?

alright so here's what's up.. i've known this guy for like 10 years, didn't really start talking to him on a more regular basis until a couple years ago. we text now & see each other at work. we joke around & have flirty conversations. he mentioned that i looked hot the one night at work, & the conversation kept progressing like that & i ended up saying i thought he was hot too & that i liked him 10 years ago but was so young then that i never thought he'd want me, so i never said anything. again more texts over the course of a month or so all on the same lines as that convo.

he ended up saying that he'd like to have sex, & that he wanted it so bad, how hard he was etc.. & i told him i was all for it & wanted him too. we had the chance a couple times, & the one night he even picked the night & said he was excited but when the night came he blew me off & wouldn't answer my texts asking if we were still on?

wtf is wrong with me that he wouldn't want to? plus everyone who saw me that night said i looked hot, so i'm pretty sure i'm not ugly. also, if he wasn't interested in having sex or getting something going then why would he say he wanted to, or tell me how bad he wants me or how hard he is? he's known me a long time & knows i'm the type of person that don't hint around waiting for guys to guess what i want...i'll just come out & say what i want. one of our mutual friends even said i'm his type...so what's the problem?

One of two things, stage fright or had something else going on the back burner that no one knew about.

I think he got stage freight... has he contacted you since then?

it was supposed to go down yesterday. i had seen him at work after i got no texts back, & we talked in general because it was a work setting but haven't heard from him yet. as far as stage fright, he mentioned something about "going off early" but i told him that was something that didn't bother me at all. then because we joke around all the time i said i don't mind if he goes off early cause that's all the more reason to have sex a couple more times if he wanted to. which was serious but somewhat not just in case he didn't want to do it again.

If he has premature ejaculation issues (a lot of guys do), There are lotions or sprays available on line or at sex shops that numbs the penis....just make sure he wears a condom. Or he can bring you to orgasm first with oral.

Its probably not you. It sounds to me that there is another woman somewhere. That is the only reason I would miss out on sex with someone I have been attracted to for all that time. When the sexual tension gets that good and he doesn't show it has to be another woman.

lol, well i guess it's good to know it's not anything wrong with me. but if another girl is involved then, why didn't he just come out & say "i really want to see where things with this other girl." Why make me think this is something he really wants to do with me & then bitch out? From my point of view it's like, i had enough balls to tell him i liked him & that yea sex would be something i wanted to do with him, so he should have enough balls back to tell me either no i'm not interested, or i can't because there's another girl i like. but to just not answer any of my texts kind of seems like a bitch move to me. lol i think that's what bothers me most

Your right it is a bitch move if this is the case. The question you should be asking yourself is. Why do I want to be with this guy? A real man would be straight and to the point. This guy doesn't know what he wants and he doesn't know what to say because he hasn't made up his mind. If you are the one not getting called you are num 2 on his list. I have been down this road before except I called and took my medicine. Most men have very delicate egos and would rather hide in this situation. He is a little boy if this situation is true.

the situation is true...i wish it weren't. i do agree there might be another girl but i also think he might now want to mess our friendship up by being booty buddies or anything more. i kinda wish our one friend hadn't said that he knows his type & that i fit it perfectly. i appreciate everyone's advice & help on this one. thanks

maybe you are coming on to strong ,some men dont like that
    is it only sex you want from this guy you wont get a relationship from him like that
    wheres the dating getting to know you
    my mom use to say why buy the milk when you can get it free
    Last edited by sweetkissesforu; 30-11-10 at 11:29 AM.