+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Very confusion situation

Very confusion situation

Okay so I posted about a different issue in a different part of the forum.

On top of an issue with one woman...I have an issue with two.

I have two different women highly interested in me...one is 20, the other 29. Both are completely infatuated with me and adore everything about me, For the 29 year old I even make her feel giddy like she's still a little teenage girl, which she admits no man has done in a fair number of years.

I'm 23, so I'm right around in the middle between the two in age...and I honestly don't know what to do. Both are great and I get along with them wonderfully, I'm not already committed to either one but BOTH are willing and almost eager to form a long standing relationship with me.

Now the 20 year old hasn't had ANY relationships because of overbearing and controlling parents...the 29 year old has 2 kids.

I don't know what to do, this on top of another issue is really sudden, both these women have great qualities and offer what I'm looking for...chemistry is fantastic with both of them...and that's why I really don't know what to do. Any Advice?

EDIT: I meant "CONFUSING" situation as the title.
    Last edited by shadowMike4d4; 04-01-11 at 03:05 PM. Reason: spelling error in topic name

You could date both for awhile dating does not mean a commitment see where it may go
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Don't rush into things with either one. If you are casually dating, then there is no problem with seeing both of them. Just be honest and don't lead them on. Once it becomes serious with one of them, make that choice and stay strong with it.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by devonbrown View Post
    Don't rush into things with either one. If you are casually dating, then there is no problem with seeing both of them. Just be honest and don't lead them on. Once it becomes serious with one of them, make that choice and stay strong with it.

Good luck.
    What devon is saying is the thing to do. Date them both until you see something good that the other one dont have. Its like trying two games(persons) in the same genre(female) and see what they offer and who offer the best "value" for the thing you want.
    After that kind of make it into a relationship that you will like.

Hope you find the right one.
    I never forget someone and never wants to hurt someone either THAT IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY NATURE

that WOULD be the best option. hmm...I'm just hesitant because of the 20 year old's situation...its a bit sad but i've always had a sort of "savior" attitude...I'm attracted to girl's with problems...from potentially fatal diseases to family problems at home, most girls i've known have had something really wrong in their life.

I don't claim to be able to fix everything but I HAVE completely changed some girl's lives in my life, I gave one a completely different perspective on her family and she's much happier now.

The 20 year old has a pair of over protective over controlling parents that treat her like she's 12. She has ZERO relationship experience and that's what worries me...the hardest thing to deal with in a first time relationship is the inevitable conflict. She's a pretty mellow but I don't know, she's been so...isolated, I'm worried about how she'll handle being with me.

Of course the 29 year old has much more experience and probably would handle situations much better, and I typically get along a LOT better with older women. But then I am not totally sure, she might have something that will really cause a major conflict. EDIT: of course a potential issue and way of conflict with the girl...her kids, she has one 11 year old daughter who's extremely intelligent. It could really cause serious issues if it turned out her daughter didn't like me.

I'm probably thinking too much but the issues I'm worried about are more long term.
    Last edited by shadowMike4d4; 05-01-11 at 05:10 PM.

Look I was a virgin till I was 20 and had no relationship experience, I am in a good relationship with an man five years old than me now and we get along. The older woman has 2 children, the young woman has got no baggage at all. You two can start a life together, everything would be new.

I'm probably thinking too much but the issues I'm worried about are more long term.
    You're right, you are thinking too much. And you are worried about the wrong things. You are thinking long term, but you haven't started a relationship with either of them yet. Concentrate on the present.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Your going to have to go with your gut feeling on this one.... I'm sure theirs a little voice inside of you leaning towards somebody.. Listen to it!!! If all else fails, weight out your options... Having to become a parent in someones life can be very difficult and frustrating at times. if your not ready for a new family and the baggage that comes with it, then move on and let her go. On the other hand you have an inexperienced 20 year old, this could also back fire on you becuase she's still very young and she might further down the road decide she needs to get her feet wet.... It's a tuff one... Good Luck...

I should probably mention the reason I'm so concerned about long term issues is because I'm looking for something long term, I want a family starting as young as realistically possible(while pulling some financial stability).

Of course I would be raising two children right off the bat with the older one...while its TRUE she has baggage she also has experience that I believe allows her to appreciate the good in me even more. In my experience older women have always liked me much better than younger ones over all.

Of course I am also worried about the younger one suddenly finding someone else who was attractive to her. But the way she started with me was because I was out of her norm...the flirty comments I made didn't send her flying into a rage like other guys had. I'm not exactly her FIRST love, the last one turned her down because of distance issues.

I might just have to follow my gut on this ultimately, but still...