+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused, and can't talk to her about it...

Confused, and can't talk to her about it...

Ok, so on January 1st, this girl and I (whom i have been talking to and going out on dates with for some time now) became official. This past tuesday night, while i was working, I got messages from her phone with a person claiming to be her ex and threatening to kill her, I took it seriously of course and called the cops, told them where she lived and what not. Turns out her cousin and herself, cousin is on probation, was just playing a dirty trick on me...

Wednesday comes along and i don't here from here till about four pm, she has always text me by like 6 a.m. At around four she calls me tells me what happened when the cops showed up and other things (don't quite remember what) and said bye to each other after she said she would text me, She text me for about thirty minutes after that and didn't get any sort of call or text till about thursday with a guy claiming to be her dad, it said took the phone away from her for a week. (She is 18, but has very over controlling parents).

So what i'm confused about is, do you think its just another trick or thats her way of breaking up with me in hopes that i'll just forget? I know i can just wait the week, but all this confusion is really killing me, i just would like to know whether you guys think i should just expect the worse or not.

P.S. This wouldn't the first time a girl has broken up with me this way...
    Last edited by FullofSighs; 08-01-11 at 06:15 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She's not just playing tricks, she's very passive-aggressive, and using this as an excuse to not talk to you. Consider yourself well shut of her and move on.