+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help...i've blown it all....

Please help...i've blown it all....

Hi,

I'm new here, so bear with me....my story is a bit different and I'm not proud of it...

I met a guy through work, just via e-mail and Facebook, we ended up talking almost everyday through our lunch breaks and shared our life story.....I began to fall for him big time, he fitted everything that was missing in my life, he made me feel sexy and special, something my partner didn't....basically I have not had a physical relationship with my partner for over 2 years and it has destroyed my self esteem and confidence unbeliveably.....I have tried talking to him about it but he just doesn't see that sex is a big issue so we live as more or less good friends...then 'he' comes along and tells me all I want to hear and more...he adds me on Facebook...then I discover..he's married...by this time I have fallen hook,line and sinker...we were due to meet up at the end of this month, as he lives quite a distance away, however he rang me 2 nights ago on the spur of the moment, at a time I was feeling pretty low, he then began to tell me all about these wonderful girls he had seen in a magazine he had looked at with his son,for some reason, all of whom had huge breasts (why he felt I needed to know I have no idea)!! Needless to say I let him have it all...how he calls when it suits him...never me....and basically things just got out of hand resulting in him deleting me off Facebook and ignoring my txts....I feel gutted..I keep thinking I wish I'd kept my mouth shut.....but maybe its for the best, it could only end in tears I know, but right now all I just want to do is curl up in a corner and cry till I can't cry anymore, I feel so much pain right now....it physically hurts...please help me make sense of this someone...

If im understanding right i think you let everything happen too fast?
    I think you were just too eager to find a better person in your life
    “We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves.”

Yes, you are probably right, I just wanted to feel special, he saw me on Facebook and told me I was beautiful and gorgeous and that started it for me, I felt desirable again..it ignited something in me, I just don't understand how he could just 'switch off' from me after some stupid argument.....it's made my self confidence even lower than it was before, if that's possible....I just don't know how I will find the strength not to contact him once I'm back at work Monday, as he always e-mails me at work,,,though no doubt he will have blocked my e-mail account as well...how can someone change so quickly...

my dear you don't need need to cry, though I quite understand what you are going through. you see you should concentrate in making your self better or developing on some other positive areas instead of crying over a man that is already married. if your man is not giving you attention then you should make yourself more attractive if that is what you lack, but I must tell you, you must take up the challenge of making yoursel a better person for others to embrace. i wish you the best in your relationship life in the future.

Break up with your current and get out, meet new guys! The problem with Facebook is you can omit important details(like being married!) and no one would know differently.;..he's a scumbag and I feel sorry for his wife...at least you found out early on what he really is.