+ Follow This Topic

Thread: someone pls help me about dating this girl...

someone pls help me about dating this girl...

so i hv been asking her out ever since i got to know her. she claimed she was busy the first time but agreed the 2nd time.

we had been instant-messaging on mobiles nearly everyday before first date (mostly i started up the conversation and she replied, but if i didn't call one day she would message me at the end of the day. Also, if I replied say in an hour, she would only reply after two hours. She would always take longer time than me to send her reply)

however, on the actual date, all things were well first, she kept asking me questions and stuff like that, but midway she said she had to leave early for some dumb excuse...coz i had to agree. She acted cool after that and only replied when i started a conversation...probably the date only lasted an hour

After the date she still replied my messages, but only after a long time the message had been sent, and the reply was brief and short.

I think there probably are two only possibilities

(1) I must have done something wrong that had annoyed her, but probably not because I don't remember saying anything wrong, and I am generally a good talker, albeit i am a bit nervous around her on that day...but she knew me before that and I think she knew my character well...

(2) she decides to act tough and makes it harder for me to get to her, so probably i had to value her more.

The main thing is, what should I do now? I think it is natural to cool down for a few days before calling her again.
    Or should I act cool and ignore her for sometime so she may have a rethink?
    Or should I pretend to lose interest on her so that she may get mad and find me again?

Thanks for the help in advance

she decides to act tough and makes it harder for me to get to her...
    Another excuse guys will make for females ^^^ she plays hard to get.

Ask yourself, why would she make it hard for you and if she likes you? It doesn't make sense.

People only tend to get messed around and by people who don't have much of an interest.

Says she is busy when you first ask to date her.
    Accepts a second date. Spends an hour with you and makes a dumb exuse to leave.
    Her replies to your texts are brief.

Her behaviour ^^^^ would tell me, that she doesn't have that high of an interest.

You interpret her behaviour as 'playing hard to get' and because you can't accept that there may not be an interest on her part.

The main thing is, what should I do now? I think it is natural to cool down for a few days before calling her again.
    Or should I act cool and ignore her for sometime so she may have a rethink?
    Or should I pretend to lose interest on her so that she may get mad and find me again?
    Sorry, but games ^^^^ DON'T work with an uninterested person.