+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost a platonic friend

Lost a platonic friend

I have this platonic relationship with a girl for a couple of years, we were best frineds, long talks, support, parties,etc. no sex or anything like that. She has made it clear a couple of times that we are only friends and I am ok with it. I also have a long time girlfriend and she has been cautiously ok with it. My platonic friend and I had a little to much to drink a few days ago and all hell broke loose, we crossed the line and started passionately fooling around, had oral, but no intercourse. Before we got to that I had a moment of clarity and stopped, got dressed and left. I know this was not supposed to have happened and I have tried talking to her to tell her so and so far she has not returned my calls. Now she left me a message saying that we can not be friends any more and that it is better not to see eachother again. What is going on? What do I do to reestablish this friendship which I value more than the a few moments of lust.
    Last edited by cubsfan; 08-12-04 at 08:21 AM.

wow thats a hard one. You guys were good friends for so long and drinking did cause you to do hat you have a gf explain to her but give her time that it wasnt just your fault but also hers to. do u feel guilty about cheatin on your gf if so are u going to tell her?

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan
    I have this platonic relationship with a girl for a couple of years, we were best frineds, long talks, support, parties,etc. no sex or anything like that. She has made it clear a couple of times that we are only friends and I am ok with it. I also have a long time girlfriend and she has been cautiously ok with it. My platonic friend and I had a little to much to drink a few days ago and all hell broke loose, we crossed the line and started passionately fooling around, had oral, but no intercourse. Before we got to that I had a moment of clarity and stopped, got dressed and left. I know this was not supposed to have happened and I have tried talking to her to tell her so and so far she has not returned my calls. Now she left me a message saying that we can not be friends any more and that it is better not to see eachother again. What is going on? What do I do to reestablish this friendship which I value more than the a few moments of lust.

No Im not gonna tell my gf. I don't need to deal with that now. Do women think that this is a big deal? I feel bad about the whole thing for both my gf and pf but really wanna fix it w/pf

if my bf did it to me i would be so pissed i been with him for almost 2 yrs totally love him so it will hurt badly

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan
    No Im not gonna tell my gf. I don't need to deal with that now. Do women think that this is a big deal? I feel bad about the whole thing for both my gf and pf but really wanna fix it w/pf