+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Never had a girlfreind pls help me out

dgk is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Never had a girlfreind pls help me out

Hi,
    I am a 19 years old college student.I've known this girl in my class for a little over one month and we are in this situation I can't describe.I have liked her since the day I met her.But she has a boyfriend who's away and she seems pretty devoted to him.She's 20 and she's really childish.I am a shy guy and I didn't talk to her that much.But we became friends.After hanging out for a few times, I think she probably found out that I'm the only guy around who can stand when she acts childishly in public.We became better friends and we got more and more intimate to each other.She began to call me more and more often saying she doesn't wanna be alone and I was always there for her whenever I called.But I never told her that I liked her and want a relationship with her.She asks me what she should wear and made me choose a flower at her place to wear to class.She enjoys my jokes.The other day, she spent like three hours in my room with me telling me about her life and her intimate feelings about her home and family.She also told me about the hookups she had in highschool, how she lost her virginity and how she got together with her current boyfriend and stuff like that.I always tell her stuff like how pretty she is,that I love her black hair and stuff that I suppose would make her feel good.I try to be as supportive as possible in my conversations with her.
    The question was "I feel like I am too far in the friendzone.Should I just tell her that I like her and I wanna be with her?.Would our freindship be ruined if she said no?" & "Did she want to hook up with me when she told me about her hookups while we were in my bed sitting together?" & "Does she like me sexually?" & "What should I do to be in a relationship with her?"
    Please help me out cuz I feel so frustrated.
    Any piece of advice would be appreciated.
    Thank u

dude you're wayy in the friends zone, you need to watch Just Friends...lol... the fact that she told you all about her past and opened up sooo much means that you're in the friend zone!!! I mean is this girl out of your league???

She finds that you're one of the few people that truly listen to her, and the fact that she's shared so many intimate things with you means that she is developing some sort of love for you. . . I think that you should tell her before you find that it's much too late...

Users Country Flag
    yeah she's definitely out of my league.I'm a virgin and she's had sex like 100 times.Plus, she currently has a boyfriend who's away.But I don't care.
    Is our friendship gonna be ruined if she says no?
    I'm willing to risk tho.

If she say's no, then that's just a risk you have to take. If you don't say anythings then you'll never get her, and if you say something you'll probably get her. . . And telling a girl you love her doesn't have to ruin your friendship, don't worry about that.

Trust me and go for it, and I don't think the boyfriend should be much of an issue because long distance relationships, as experience has told me, don't work.

Users Country Flag
    I will go for it.Thanks dan.

dont just straight up ask her. just be smooth. Ask her out to dinner or something, or invite her to a party. nothign fancy. You gotta take these kind of things easy. You cant just ask her right up front.

Trust me if she's got a boyfriend then just move on, its not worth waiting for a girl who in all likelihood you wont get. It doesn't matter that your a virgin, we all have to start sometime. Better to find One success than a hundred failures.

Find yourself a virgin girl......even though its like looking for a unicorn.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome-O-5000 View Post
    Find yourself a virgin girl......even though its like looking for a unicorn.
    You need to get off your little virgin high pony horse dude. Just because you don't want vagina doesn't mean non-virgins are dirty fuktards.

It is time to face some facts.
    1) You are most definitely in the friend zone. In fact, your picture may be beside the definition of friend zone in the dictionary.
    2) Her telling you about her past does not mean she wanted to hook up. It actually means the opposite.
    3) Her asking you to pick a flower she should wear is not a romantic gesture.
    4) You telling her that her hair looks good is not the type of thing an interested guy would say.
    5) Points 2,3,4 lead me to think that you might be even beyond the friend zone and heading towards her thinking of you as a gay friend.
    6) She likes that you listen to her.
    7) She likes that you respect her.
    8) She likes that you want to be around her even though she has a bf.
    9) Asking her out or telling her that you like her will injure points 6,7,8. It will show that you don't really have her interests at heart. And she will start to think that you have just been pretending to be her friend to try to get in her pants.
    10) The fact that you say you would be willing to risk losing her friendship shows that you don't care that much about her in the first place.
    11) She has a boyfriend. You wouldn't want someone hitting on your girlfriend, would you?

I'm sorry as I am sure these are not things you want to hear, but they are all true.

A better suggestion might be to talk to her about your love life. If she sees you as a good friend, she will probably even want to hook you up with someone.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!