+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have a curse, help what is wrong with me

I have a curse, help what is wrong with me

Hey.

So just to tell you about me, I was in a 3year relationship from 2006. Ever since than I have been single. I meet lovely and amazing guys, they always seem into me, and people who watch always say they seem into me. Than once we depart I never hear from them, well never for a few months than they come springing back in my life we catch up than they go into hiding again.

One example. I meet this amazing guy at a music fesival, who happened to be on my facebook account and he came up to me and was like "WOW ur Jess arent you" mind you we hadnt spoken in months so I was suprised that he remembered me and what was even worse I didnt remember him. So we were talking after the festival and arranged to meet up the next weekend, he stayed the night bu noting happened and now since he left he hasnt spoken to me. I sent him two messaged one being "I hope you got home safe" and the other" hey hope work is okay? We should catch up soon, when ur free let me known if you want. jess x" Still nothing.

I'm starting to think I have a one date curse. Why is this always happening? I'm not ugly, I have a brighty happy personality. I'm not clingy. But what am I doing wrong if this keeps happening.

It's only know that this last guy hasnt replied to me it's starting to get me down now, after I liked this guy why would they ignore. Any advice would be great.

I hope I've explained all this well enough. I just feel like I have a one date curse. How can I turn my current situation/guy around to replying to me again without thinking I'm a nutcase.

If you need me to explain this further let me know and I will. This whole thing is just getting me more and more down and depressed.

Jess x

Look at it in a positive way, not negative! These guys weren't right for you, or you weren't right for them. Rather than finding it out a few months down the line and potentially being hurt and having a messy break up, you're getting rid of unsuitables straight away, saving that heartache!

Don't despair, keep doing what you're doing. The more people you get to know and meet the better your chance of meeting the right person

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Look at it in a positive way, not negative! These guys weren't right for you, or you weren't right for them. Rather than finding it out a few months down the line and potentially being hurt and having a messy break up, you're getting rid of unsuitables straight away, saving that heartache!

Don't despair, keep doing what you're doing. The more people you get to know and meet the better your chance of meeting the right person
    Thanks that sounds a lot better than what I've been saying in my head Ive making everything sound 100times worse. It's just annoying after so many dates like 10 you would think there would b at least one decent guy in there but there isnt it's just a little annoying. Just hard when its hard to meet right guys these days clubs are just far to seedy so it's hard to meet guys in any other way.

I know what you mean. I'm lucky if a girl will give me a chance to even go on a date. Half the time when they meet me, shortly after they make some excuse to leave or after we hang out for a while and seem to have a good time they never contact me back. When that happens I just ignore them and move on. I won't go to clubs to meet women period. Recently started talking to one girl, she has a 2 year old son and found out she still lives with her son's father. Told me yesterday when I told her I am attracted to her and would like to get to know her better that she is not looking for someone to date but on another site she says that she is looking for a relationship. She also say's in one of the questions that she answered on the other site that she does not believe in monogamy but contradicts herself later on another question. The last guy she was talking to is 30, she is only 21. Something tells me that she is either looking for someone to financially take care of her and her son, because she doesn't have a job and lives in a trashy house currently. Or that she is just looking for someone to have sex with and make her so called ex, the father of her son, jealous.

I'm 21 turning 22 soon. I use to date someone who was 36 and had 2 kids, which was totally just a fling looking back on it all now. The only place guys will give me a chance is online. My mates were saying to me that I can make guys shy with how bubbly I'am and my looks so that could b the same for you? None of this dating stuff ever makes sense. I just hate waiting. I hate being hurt. I hate the fact that none of this makes sense. And most of all I hate having things not finished, I like knowing that its over and we arent gonna be friends, or we are going to be friends or we will b a couple. I just like having things done in my mind. Just sucks having things like this.
    I think ur Miss 21 doesnt know what she wants and is confussed.

why are you in such a rush? you are still young

Coz I've been through enough shit even my own mother said she hasnt been through it would be good to find someone who isnt a user, a dickhead, someone to turn to when you have no-one else.
    At the age of 17 I had to move to the US for 6months to out run a crazy ex. It would be good to stop being used and have someone half decent in my life

Sounds the opposite to me, you need to enjoy life with your friends! Don't be rushing to get into a relationship, especially if previous ones have been a nightmare. Do things to positively improve the rest of your life (maybe incuding your own confidence/self esteem) and you'll start attracting a much better calibre of bloke!