+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Drunken kissing

Drunken kissing

Hi,

So I went out last weekend with a bunch of friends and got rather drunk. We were in a club and dancing and I ended up dancing with a friend, who I had just met for the first time earlier in the evening and at some point (that I don't quite recall) we kissed a couple of times. That ended there and the next day I felt a little stupid but got over it.

This guy is a very good friend of my roommate and we are bound to be meeting quite often. So I ended up meeting him again yesterday and I was really uncomfortable and did not know what to say to him because I have no idea what he is thinks about what happened that night. So what exactly do I do to fix this situation?

Crazy thought: ask him
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

Just act like you normally would around him! He had probably been drinking too and maybe he is also feeling a little awkward about the situation. I wouldn't bring up the kiss. If he wants to talk about it, he'll come to you. Trying to discuss that with a guy that you barely know is surely going to make the situation even more weird since you already feel uncomfortable around him. He probably sees it as a casual thing, especially if you had both been drinking. I think the best thing to do is just gradually get to know him and if it turns into something more great, and if not then you've made a new friend!

What do you want to fix exactly? If you are interested in him, do some flirting and ask him out. If not, act like nothing happened. If he brings it up, tell him that you were drunk and you are sorry for sending mixed signals.