+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In an open relationship but I get jealous sometimes. I asked for it.....

In an open relationship but I get jealous sometimes. I asked for it.....

The Love of my life has me & 2 other women. We have been together 2years and I came into the relationship knowing he had 2 other situations and begged him to take me on. Ironically, he ended up really falling for me. We live our lives like a married couple. He gives me 80% of his time. I see him everyday, he was home for the holidays with me, spends the night home majority of the week and Im still sometimes not satisfied cause I know they are in his mind also. I know he cares about them. I do not think he is in love with them. He just feels like he has to have more than 1 woman to keep the other on her game. Someone told him that when he was young and it stuck. I one day just want him to myself. Not necessarily now but I will. I don't plan on giving him an ultimatum since I asked for this. I would just step out of it eventually but my heart would never leave him. He is truely my soulmate!Just venting.......

Having an open relationship is like trying to ride two motorcycles at the same time. It's dumb and someone will eventually get hurt.

Turn the tables on him. Maybe you need to have more than one man to keep the other on his game.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Just like one day one can ask for a marriage, you can also ask for exclusivity. It's ok of you to ask that regardless of what you knew before you started dating.