+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pls translate this male language

I'm really sorry to hear that happened. It makes me think though. I had a friend that sounds kinda like this guy. Has he ever exploded before? Like over something really small and insignificant? Or does he get frequently upset and not let you know why and just gets mad when you ask? It makes me think that he wanted to break up with you and was just waiting for you to say something he could really blow up about. Because with all reason he should be coming around by now. With everyone I know who believes they're a bad person they usually open back up to compliments and are able to come back after a day or two. If he still insists he's evil and not good enough for you, then it sounds like he's lying just to end things. I know it sounds shitty and who knows, I could be wrong. Just a feeling I have, sorry if it makes you feel worse.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    my friend is in the same boat. her bf or ex or whatever you wanna call it, well they are on a break because the guy doesn't really know what he wants. she's torn between waiting around for him and moving on. i personally don't like the cat and mouse games so from my point, i would tell him my side and feelings then probably leave because i don't want to be waiting around forever. everytime i felt like waiting was the right choice, i end up waiting for nothing. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

peshkunta Guest
    Originally posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    ::sigh:: Stop arguing. This girl needs help and you're all just bickering. I agree with Illusional and Killer. Although it says he got angry there is NO reason to assume he is being abusive in that post. Secondly...those insults are pretty lame pesh. Keep saying playboy and making a play on words with the word illusion, if you're gonna start something with these guys at least get some wit.
    Ok...Lord of all Poo....uhhh...I mean Goo.
    I've tried to be nice by ignoring you, but you just keep pushing it.
    And when I said "stupid jokes" in my post I was talking about you, not Killer.
    I asked if he abuses her, just to make sure that he doesn't. If someone goes off easily, they are likely to take it to the next level.

If someone goes off easily, they are likely to take it to the next level.
    Like you?
    Heit ist mein taug.

peshkunta Guest
    Has he ever exploded before? Like over something really small and insignificant? Or does he get frequently upset
    No, it's common sense.
    Above are your questions...think about it.

Zekk you have a point. I know he really loves me and he's said it before that if I change my mind suddenly he would be shattered. But since we've broken up before I am not surprised if it is the case. We broke up because he thinks that he can't offer me anything more than what I have now and that I should have kids someday (he can't have any easily).

I've seen him angry before, but not at me. He didn't yell at me, he just said "go home" in a really pissed off voice. Yes it does sound like there was something waiting to explode. I'm totally shattered.

I really wish I knew what to tell you. I know the kind of type I was talking about but he sounds geniune in his conclusion he's not a good guy and he's convinced it's true. I really don't know what to say.

Oh, and pesh, just because someone gets angry doesn't mean they're violent. If you link those two that easily you need professional help.
    Heit ist mein taug.

peshkunta Guest
    LOL...you are laughable...
    Have you tried the circus.

Sometimes you don't have to say anything to let the other person know you're there for them or that you want to understand them. Maybe your boyfriend has a problem that may or may not really be about you. Whatever it is, perhaps he's not yet ready to tell you. Just give him time then. Let him know you love him by just being there and by showing him that you care and many other ways. Avoid asking him what's wrong. He'll tell you when he's ready and he'll tell you when he really feels secure with you.
    On the other hand, if you can't take it anymore and you're losing your own confidence and self-respect already, then I'd say, it's time to let go.
    Jay-tea :0)

LOL...you are laughable...
    Have you tried the circus.
    Ok...Lord of all Poo....uhhh...I mean Goo.
    Peshkunta, you really need to stop trying to start conflict in these threads. How can you expect to even get a point across when you're saying crap I used to say 10 years ago?
    Heit ist mein taug.

peshkunta Guest
    Stop arguing. This girl needs help and you're all just bickering.......--------------------------------------------------------------------------------If someone goes off easily, they are likely to take it to the next level. ----------Like you?.....
    if you're gonna start something with these guys at least get some wit....................If you link those two that easily you need professional help...................
    How can you expect to even get a point across when you're saying crap...

You know, with a motto like yours ["I don't understand."] I'd certainly be worried about not getting my point across....LOL.

Wow...that almost rhymed.

ok another question:

we bumped into each other today. He saw me and sort of waited for me to catch up. Then we were walking together for a while. he asked me how i was and I couldn't answer but just asked him back and replied "ok". then i said nothing and he said nothing but all the way through he was looking at me and stuff. Then he suddenly just turned into the next room and walked off. so i just kept walking.

i want to cry.

but i'm hurt and angry at the same time. should i email him and just let it all out. I know it would make me feel better the very least. One thing I'm scared of is that he might bottle it up and one day i might feel very guilty.

what do you think? how do guy react to this kind of anger?

peshkunta Guest
    I think it would be a good idea if you posted what you'd write to him. That'll help figuring out how he would feel about hearing, or reading it. [I think it's better to tell him, then write to him]

I personally like to know what's going on, because like I've said before, figuring out how one feels is not "easy" (and I use this word lightly).

There are a lot of feelings and thoughts that if kept inside could further complicate the already complicated situation. I don't know how we humans got to making everything so complex when it could be all A LOT simpler.

I'm even thinking that you got to put this guy in his place. I don't have enough info on your situation to make a precise judgment, but you don't need to be running after him...show him who runs the show here. I'm getting the sense that you are too nice to him.
    Last edited by peshkunta; 06-06-03 at 10:32 PM.

I'm tired of arguing with you pesh, you obviously aren't playing with a full deck.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Telling him how you feel results to :
    1. You feeling a lot better getting it off your chest
    2. Him knowing how you feel, understading you better

So I think you better do this instead of keeping it all to yourself.
    VERY IMPORTANT: Cool down before you say anything. Anger (wether said or written) won't get you anywhere nor do you any good. Trust me
    Jay-tea :0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast