+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pls translate this male language

thanks for your suggestions. I agree.

i'm going to write him an email. I realized that I've never told him that I was hurt. I've only suggested things and assumed that he would know that I was hurt. Of course I think in women language it would be obvious, but probably not so for the clueless male.

I doubt it will change much by writing the email, but at least it would get it off my chest. I have cool down a little today and each day I feel I can live without him. The hardest part is to go to places where we once went together.

That's the spirit!

I agree, memories will make it hard for you to move on for a while. Then you just have to avoid going there in the meantime. Or if at times it's just not possible, try to bring a friend with you or consciously think of other things when you're in familiar places.

Moving on may take time. But the sooner you decide you want to be happy, the faster the healing process takes place.

Smile.
    When the night is over, the sun always shines
    Jay-tea :0)

This is just a shot in the dark, but is he by any chance Bi-Polar? When I am on the lower end of my cycle, I feel and act quite a bit like what you are describing. And unfortunately, the low end of a Bi-Polar cycle can last days or it can last months, there is realy no way to know unless you have a medication that works for you. But then again, this might not be the case.
    ViSionS
    Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness in which they were created. --Albert Einstein

well he did go through a depression last year. but this year he's found a new goal (sometimes I felt he traded me for his new goal, like he started to spend so much time in it that he had less time for me). I acutally found this ok because I understood his needs.

i've written the letter but now i just need to send it. i'm having second thoughts about it. maybe i should just leave it and close the chapter unresolved unexplained?

well i've sent the email about 2 days ago. No word from him.

Don't worry, he might just be a little busy OR he's still trying to figure out what to say. But then again, just don't expect too much. Instead, just be glad you told him what's inside of you.
    Jay-tea :0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123