+ Follow This Topic

Thread: who do i choose?

who do i choose?

Well, I love two guys. I have a baby with one but no passion, no romance, I'm often too scared of doing anything with him and therefore, we spend very little time together. We even sleep apart. I have cheated on him repeatedly but only because I want him to notice me it hasnt helped he thinks its a pathetic excuse and i have recently stopped this as well. When he gets angry he doesnt know what he is doing and often physically, mentally and sexually abuses me but because i do love him i cant find the courage to report him to the police.

the 2nd guy I have known before I got married we have romance, passion, and in general i feel wanted and not depressed the way i do with the first guy at times with the 1st guy i get so depressed i feel like killing myself but thats a cowards way out.. Who would you pick if you had to walk a mile in my shoes?

It doesn't sound like you really love guy #1. He abuses you and you need to get away from him. Now. You have a child with him, but that doesn't mean that you HAVE to stay with him.

Also, you have cheated on him repeatedly you said, which is never a good thing for a relationship.

Guy #2 sounds good, but you really can't tell until you are away from guy #1 for a while. Don't let a relationship with guy #2 start until you are free and clear of guy #1. It is only fair to him.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by becky5678 View Post
    I have cheated on him repeatedly but only because I want him to notice me
    With this type of thinking, I feel bad for whoever you pick.

who do i choose?

Well, I love two guys. I have a baby with one but no passion, no romance, I'm often too scared of doing anything with him and therefore, we spend very little time together. We even sleep apart. I have cheated on him repeatedly but only because I want him to notice me it hasnt helped he thinks its a pathetic excuse and i have recently stopped this as well. When he gets angry he doesnt know what he is doing and often physically, mentally and sexually abuses me but because i do love him i cant find the courage to report him to the police.

the 2nd guy I have known before I got married we have romance, passion, and in general i feel wanted and not depressed the way i do with the first guy at times with the 1st guy i get so depressed i feel like killing myself but thats a cowards way out.. Who would you pick if you had to walk a mile in my shoes?

Does stupidity come naturally to you or is it something you work on?