+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird situation

Weird situation

I m in kinda weird situation, i met a girl online not on a dating site. We became friends n then fell in love with each other. N i sticked to her n she gave me her phone no after 3 months that i made her to gimme anyway. We had lot of fights during 7 months period she was too moody. But strange thing she called me just once so far during daytime when she was out to the mall n besides that she never answered my call while she at work or out with friends. SHe just called in the night time before her sleep, n many time she never answered my call while in home too, n she would txt me back not call after seeing my missed calls. Where i talked to her while at work or home. In the mid of our relation i started realizing she is pulling herself back from me donno why, i asked everything was ok bvut she said yes. Well one day she made me so mad on fighting for nothing n i yelled at her. After that she got an excuse, where i said sorry for everything but we had a big fight after that bcz i asked her to show herself to me on webcam but she wasnt ready for that, she was having webcam but after that she made an excuse that her computer is not good. Well we broke up n donno what to do i still love her n want to get back to her but donno what is she thinking, donno what whould i do its like 2weeks since we broke up.
    Is it too early to get back or should i wait lil more or...?
    Thanks

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What the hell was that?