+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ghoulish Prince Charming: Do I have a chance?

Ghoulish Prince Charming: Do I have a chance?

Basically, there's this guy that I'm obsessed with. It'd be easier to show you than to explain it so here: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-MGzDolzW4]YouTube - Stilt Reaper at Zombie Walk[/url]

So here's the story:
    I saw him a few weeks ago when I was out with my friends. We were chilling at this restaurant when he walked in in full costume. I was blown away completely. I couldn't stop staring at him. My girlfriends won't stop teasing me about it. I know he saw me staring, and from what my gfs said, it was pretty obvious that he noticed the look I was giving him. Anyway, later that night we were walking back to the train station and we saw him again. Omg, it was so embarrassing! He saw us and literally made a bee-line strait for me. I was freaking out. My friends didn't help much, they just took a few steps back and giggled. It was incredible standing next to him. He grinned at me and took my hand and walked me across the street. I must have looked like a little girl with a crush, gawd. It was the most incredible moment ever! But, then he just handed me some coupons for the haunted house (that's why he was there) and left.

Ever since I've been stalking him online, trying to find out as much info as I can. I've seen him without the costume and I'm still enchanted. I've tried to find ANYTHING about this guy that doesn't make me swoon, but no luck. He's ******* perfect... I know it's probably strange for me to be so attracted to someone who looks like Satan, but, hell, that's who I am I guess. Don't judge.

Also, I've already come to terms with the fact that I left absolutely no impression on him whatsoever. I mean he sees hundreds of people everyday. But I can't help but wonder if he would remember me, considering the fact that I doubt many women stare at him with such a blatant "take me" expression. I didn't exactly look my best that day, so I'm hoping he doesn't remember me.

So, anyway, I've been thinking (plotting) about maybe getting all dressed up and trying to meet up with him at another event and maybe make a good impression this time. I don't think I'm all that ugly, at least not when I get in costume. I'll link to a photo of me in partial costume and makeup. Please, tell me what you think, and be honest!

[url]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x466/h_desdemona/Image560PS.jpg[/url]

My biggest concern is my age. I'm 19. I'm hoping that with the right costume and attitude I can pass for at least 25. I'm not exactly young looking, am I? I'm 5'10, fully developed. But from what I've found out he's got to be in his mid to late 30s. Am I too young? Should I even bother trying to go after him? Will he be annoyed? I'm just so confused...

As of right now, my plan is to get all prettied up and start attending the events he'll be at and trying to make an impression. Nothing drastic, just throw him some hints that I like him, y'know, to get him thinking about me. Then, after a while, probably around Halloween next year, catch him towards the end of an event and see if I can initiate something physical. And you might be thinking, "Just ask him out on a date." See, that's the funny part: I only really like him when he's wearing the costume. I mean, yeah he's still really attractive without it, but it's not worth all the trouble. With that costume though.... damn.

Okay, to wrap it up:
    1-Do you think I'm pretty enough for him to be sexually attracted to me?
    2-Would he be put off by my age, even if he assumed me to be 25?
    3-What do you think of him, ladies? Do you think he gets a lot of this kind of attention?
    4-Is this a plausible plan, or am I just a crazy stalker?

Okay... let's address your questions one by one first. You asked:

Okay, to wrap it up:
    1-Do you think I'm pretty enough for him to be sexually attracted to me?
    2-Would he be put off by my age, even if he assumed me to be 25?
    3-What do you think of him, ladies? Do you think he gets a lot of this kind of attention?
    4-Is this a plausible plan, or am I just a crazy stalker?
    1) You definitely are pretty enough for him to be sexually attracted to you. You are an attractive woman, and unless he is homosexual or dead, he will most likely be attracted to you.
    2) I don't know this guy at all, but you are of the legal age of consent, so I doubt it would be a problem for a physical relationship. Long term, who knows.
    3) I am not a lady, but I doubt he gets a lot of this kind of attention.
    4) You aren't as much a crazy stalker as you are a groupie. And groupies get action.

Basically, this guy noticed you because you were looking at him and he was there to advertise something. So don't read too much into that.

Then, I would say that you have a crush on him. However, with you saying you only like him in the costume, that means it is a little more of a fetish for you.

There is nothing wrong with a fetish or a crush, as long as you know that is what it is. And then proceeding forward, just use caution and common sense. Don't become the crazy stalker or so anything that would put you in danger.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!