+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some advice needed...

Some advice needed...

Hi, Im new to the forum and need some opinions!
    There is a guy who I have liked for a long time but he has never shown any interest in me whatsoever. Recently we've been talking a lot at parties and on MSN.
    I really want to know if he likes me as more than a friend or not. I always get the feeling he does and then all of a sudden he only wants to be friends. He told a couple of his friends that he thought I was hot and even gave me his mobile number so we could text but his texts dont make him sound very interested and I feel like I'm being strung along.
    He always says my name a lot on MSN and has teased me once or twice.
    At parties my friends always tell me to check if he's looking etc but he never seems to be. When we chat with other ppl around we talk for ages but when it's just the two of us our conversations dont last for that long.
    Im just really confused and too scared to tell him how I feel because Im worried he wont feel the same and it will ruin our friendship.
    What do you guys think???

King Zarathu Guest
    just my opinion.. but, this "game" he's playing--teasing you and such.. it only makes you like him more. and if he's as smart as i think he is then he's trying to get you to make the first move.

now, what you should do:
    tease that ****er right back. take the games to a whole new level, because you are female and I think girls kick ass when it comes to teasing. mmmm i'm gonna leave you to figure out how to do that.

* - O R - *

the easy way is just tell him how you feel, and don't worry about the friendship! it'll be just fine, i promise.

Ok, thanks for the reply!
    When I say tease, its really only happened once or twice. The other night we were chatting and he was only joking saying "temper temper" etc, we were doing it to each other and it was nothing serious.
    I'm just confused because if you think someone is hot and you ask for their mobile number wouldnt that mean you like them. But then when he talks to me he talks as if I'm just a friend. I really like him as a friend but I'm wondering if he'll ask me out.
    So do you have any suggestions on how I could take teasing to a new level.
    We're both going away for a few days to separate places so I have a little while to think about it. I just mock him back along the same lines as he mocks me but Im not sure how to take this to 'a new level' etc.
    Thanks!