+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Chasing the one and only unattainable girl..

Chasing the one and only unattainable girl..

Hi,

Sorry for creating so many new threads within such a short time period. I think I had emphasized this in my first post on this forum that I have a huge crush on this one girl that seems to constantly on my mind. My question would be whether it is natural throughout a person’s life to not have any such feelings whatsover only to discover them through the contact with a girl who is unattainable and uninterested in him?

Thank you in advance.

Yes it always seems to happen. We tend to desire more the ones we cannot have...it's human nature.

But is there any way to reject those feelings? The girl is not a perfect 10 but she is cute and I am very attracted to her, even though I know she most likely hates me or does not care for me at all. my question would be why does a person not fall always for the perfect 10 ? And also, where is the line upon which one can say that he or she is falling for him or her because of the personality not the looks. I am not a supporter of Platonic love, and I do think that you need to be attracted at least somewhat sexually to that person. Im just pissed off at myself because even though I am a person who receives little or no attention from girls, when I see all indicators that a girls is hypothetically interested in me it turns out that she usually is not attractive to me...