+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I right to be angry

Am I right to be angry

This is a history already, but I want to know if I have over reacting.

This guy always said I will call you later/tomorrow/in a few weeks time, but he never keep his words. Very seldom did he keep his words. Most often he would call back three days later, or a week later, and he is very busy at work. He just could not keep his words to call back on time. It happened many times. Every time he said something like this, I believed him and then felt dissappointed.

After many times of dissappointed, I felt being neglected and so insignificant. One time I could not hold onto my anger anymore and exploded. He then yelled back and was angry many days. Later he broke up with me.

I just want to know, do I have a right to be angry like this? Did I over react? I cannot stand someone say something and not be able to do it. If they can't do it, then don't say it. But he is always like that. Not changing at all. It is the trust issue, the reliability issue here-- for me. I was raging in front of him. I was holding onto this anger for a few weeks already before I exploded in front of him.

If not by showing anger, what emotion could I have shown in front of him? Sadness? Upset? Dissappointment?

of coz u have the right to get angry. But if u still love that person, i think u should have the limit. I dont think fight could solve a problem. Just tell him that u are disappointed and sad first. If he loves you, he should has try to spent some time with you n must keep his promises. I have gone tru this situation, when my BF always busy with works and his other stuff. Then I've told him that I am depressed, the way he treat me. then things getting better between us. I hope you could find a person whom compatible for u dear.

He does not care for you. So I would ignore him