+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Man, I'm pathetic

Man, I'm pathetic

So, I've been on quite a few dates recently. They have been fun.

I've really hit it off with one of the girls, the others I don't think I'll be pursuing.

Friday night was a great night. It ended with a couple of hours of incredibly passionate and playful kissing. We were both really enjoying ourselves and got on like a house on fire. Coversation was good, company was great, and the kissing, was unbelievable. It has been a long time since I felt that.

I was wondering how long to leave it before calling her again, but she got in touch first yesterday.

The thing is, she is going away on Tuesday for a week on holiday. She did say she wanted to meet when she got back. She did say where she was going was a 'party town' and that she was looking forward to getting away, but she isn't a big drinker and likes to take things easy.

Now, I'm not particularly worried about what happens on holiday. Weve only dated twice. If she has a fling, then it wont reallly bother me, as I guess we're both keeping our options open to a certain degree.

But for some reason I am now thinking when she comes back she wont be interested. Perhaps this is just me being insecure?

I can't stop thinking about her, whereas my other dates, although great, I don't feel quite as strongly about, if anything at all, not whilst she's in the picture.

My friends tell me to keep my options open and go on another date with one of the other girls I've met recently, just in case, but I'm not so sure.

Should I just wait, or should I keep my dates for this week?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

She contacted you. She wants to see you again. And you're worried? You are incredibly insecure. OK, she's going away but she had planned that before she met you didn't she? So stop worrying. What do you want her to do - cancel her holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    What do you want her to do - cancel her holiday?
    No, of course not. This has nothing to do with the holiday, just the waiting ... but good things come to those who wait, apparently ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    She contacted you. She wants to see you again. And you're worried? You are incredibly insecure. OK, she's going away but she had planned that before she met you didn't she? So stop worrying. What do you want her to do - cancel her holiday?
    Yeah I agree. She likes you! she properly enjoy her holiday even more now knowing a possible boyfriend waiting for her back at home.

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    Yeah I agree. She likes you! she properly enjoy her holiday even more now knowing a possible boyfriend waiting for her back at home.
    Lets hope so ;o)

a week is nothing mate, only 7 days.. if it was 7 weeks then i would be worried lol

Listen to your friends!!! Why wait for her? It's not like you know her that well or love her....just interested .

Go out tonight and challenge yourself to find an even sweeter and hotter girl....who's a better kisser

If you guys have only gone on two dates, you aren't exactly exclusive yet. So I wouldn't see the harm in going out on another date if you wanted too. Really, its all whatever you feel like. She is certainly open to meet someone, but it doesn't mean she will. If you like her, just wait. She is only going to be gone for a week, you can always get that other date then if you need to.

She sent me a text today whilst on holiday to see how I was ... I guess that's a good sign.

That's made my week.

Okay if she is the one than the feelings you guys have for each other will still be there when she gets back, so continue to date others to make sure this is something special. If it is meant to be than it will.