+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I lost my best friend, and i cant get over it

I lost my best friend, and i cant get over it

I am not sure if this is the right place for this topic, but i am writting it never the less.
    A year ago i met a girl, and we became excelent friends, and well i made two mistakes. I told her once that i realy like her, and she told me two things, one is it is too early because if we get together now, then broke up and we wouldnt talk again. seccond thing she told me a few days later that she can not be with someone who she knows very well. and well ok i get over it and we made an agriment we will never talk about that topic.
    The problem is i fall in love with her hard. And i respected the promise and i did not said anything. But as they see when someone loves you you feel it. She felt it and we have our bigest fight ever. She told it will never happen, and that i would not be happy next to her in love. Now we speak but only about school. We do spoked 2 days ago about oridanry things, but then again i felt tension, she probably too felt that.
    The problems is i miss her so much, i try to study, but that is something we did together. We are in college same group same classes, and everything for school we did together, and we are a very good team, the best in group.
    I do not know what to do, i know this isnt enough for you to say something big, but has anyone have similiar thing. Her birthday is ina about 15 days, i do not know if it is smart to buy something for her. She is avoiding me, she speaks with me but not as it was. Now our chat is maybe 30 minutes, before this every our chat was ay least 1 and a half hour or more, once we spoke for 7 hours over inetrnet.
    Anyone any help what to do.

Oh and sorry for bad english, i am good with it but still under influence of all that happend to me.

You need to stop talking to her. You want her to be your girlfriend, but she only wants you to be her friend. So any further contact with her is only going to cause you pain. Move on and meet other women.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

vincenzo is right. If you want to have any sort of friendship with her, you would need get rid of those sexy feelings you have for her. Date other women, there are tons of them. I know it doesn't feel like that to you right now