+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No Moves...

No Moves...

I’m seeing this guy who I like, but I am wondering if he’s not into me or just not very experienced. When we have sex I’m always the one to initiate it. He’s not a bad kisser, but has no real moves. He always tells me that he likes what I am doing to him or how I kiss him, but there is never any real foreplay on his part and it almost feels like he doesn’t know what to do. I even ask him at times what he likes, but he says whatever I do is great. Then there are those times that he has a hard time keeping an erection. He gets turned on just fine, but getting to the end point doesn’t always happen. He has diabetes, so that might be why that happens. I don’t make a huge deal about it because I like him and I’m sure it’s embarrassing enough.

So my question is, could it be me or does it sound like he’s not very experienced? I know he has never had a serious girlfriend, but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be good in bed. I’m worried this could ruin it for us and I’m not sure what to do.

just gotta teach him. Some dudes don't pick up extra moves from beyond the first few times they get laid... but its nothing that a pair of handcuffs and a whip can't fix
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

I think it depends on whether you are willing to "tutor" him in what you like. Role playing may be fun.