+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amy Whinerhouse is dead, finally! :D

Amy Whinerhouse is dead, finally! :D

Well, I dont care about Amy at all so all nice comments aren't welcome. If you wanna talk about something else, post another thread. I just wanted to hate on yet another drugged-out artist. So yeah.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should also add pictures of Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley ,Jim Morrison,Marilyn Monroe,Heath Ledger,Bruce Lee,Brittany Murphy...

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drug-related_deaths]List of drug-related deaths - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're soooo perfect Lipp, everyone should take you as a role model.
    I wazzzz here

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't get me wrong, i'm not glad that she is dead, i just don't care (other than for her family and friends who couldnt help her).
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

don't you know there are a million other social problems to concern yourself with! geez do you know that millions are going to starve in somalia and north korea! it's so lame and non-profound to care about this!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Celebrating the death of another human isn't very tolerant or politically correct Lipp.

Even if it is just a tantrum over your post being deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by leoben View Post
    Celebrating the death of another human isn't very tolerant or politically correct Lipp.

Even if it is just a tantrum over your post being deleted.
    You're mistaking 'Lipp' for 'Qwertz'.

Well, I liked Amy very much so all stupid comments aren't welcome. If you wanna talk about something else, post another thread. I just wanted to pay tribute to my favourite artist. So yeah.
    Well, I dont care about Amy at all so all nice comments aren't welcome. If you wanna talk about something else, post another thread. I just wanted to hate on yet another drugged-out artist. So yeah.

And Pap, please delete your own comments as I want to dedicate this thread to disliking Amy, you already have your own thread to praise her, go there. Or be a hypocrite, your call.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Please tell me this is a Darwin award and that thing didn't reproduce.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post

And Pap, please delete your own comments as I want to dedicate this thread to disliking Amy, you already have your own thread to praise her, go there. Or be a hypocrite, your call.
    Learn to read, I didn't praise her in any of my posts in this thread... And if you want to have my posts deleted,well delete them if you can As far as I know you can't chose who's posting in your thread,as long as this person is staying in frames of the added subject R-e-a-d dude , and then go to a shrink . It's really nothing normal to be happy about someone's death.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    You should also add pictures of Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley ,Jim Morrison,Marilyn Monroe,Heath Ledger,Bruce Lee,Brittany Murphy...

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drug-related_deaths]List of drug-related deaths - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
    Bruce Lee?! He did NOTHING to bring on his own demise.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Read the list
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Bruce Lee?! He did NOTHING to bring on his own demise.
    actually there is a lot of speculation as to how it happened. many people say that he had an allergic reaction to a pain medication, but then there are reports that he was taking medications on the regular. only the people that are close to him really can tell. to say he did "NOTHING" to bring on his demise tells me you're not really familiar with what happened. it's not like he was murdered or was in an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    actually there is a lot of speculation as to how it happened. many people say that he had an allergic reaction to a pain medication, but then there are reports that he was taking medications on the regular. only the people that are close to him really can tell. to say he did "NOTHING" to bring on his demise tells me you're not really familiar with what happened. it's not like he was murdered or was in an accident.
    Rumor and urban legend aside, two different professionals - one the doctor that examined him, and a forensic scientist from Scotland Yard, both attributed his death to a hypersensitivity to a combination painkiller/analgesic that was a common over the counter drug in Asia. There's a HUGE difference between what happened to Bruce Lee and what Amy Winehouse did to herself.

well i suppose you're right about that. still it's very sad to see such a young, passionate, talented person die from a drug addiction. i consider it an illness by which some of the most intelligent, beautiful, incredible people i know have met their demise.

it is hard not to be angry about it and blame the person though. it's a societal problem along with the many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Learn to read, I didn't praise her in any of my posts in this thread... And if you want to have my posts deleted,well delete them if you can As far as I know you can't chose who's posting in your thread,as long as this person is staying in frames of the added subject R-e-a-d dude , and then go to a shrink . It's really nothing normal to be happy about someone's death.
    Neither of your posts were in the 'frames of the added subject' :p It's not about a history of drug-related celebrity deaths nor personal attacks, is it now? ^.^

I don't really care about her one way or another , I was merely highlighting the moronic idea of using threads (which are meant for discussions) as a personal blog where you piss your pants the moment someone doesn't agree. Glad that you enjoyed it as much as I did.
    Last edited by Lipp; 25-07-11 at 01:21 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast