+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused, desperate, no where to turn

Confused, desperate, no where to turn

My boyfriend just revealed to me that he has a vore fetish, one where arousal occurs at the thought of being eaten. His is slightly different, that a human eats another and keeps him in his stomach until deciding to release him. I'm extremley shocked at this as I had heard of it but he had given no inclination in bed or otherwise that he had this fetish. I don't know where to turn. I love him very much, and I plan on staying with him but I don't know how to understand and deal with this. Anyone have advice, a website I can turn to, personal expierence, anything?

I haven no idea what to make of the above.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Watch the movie "Feed". I don't know how this will actually help you, but its about people who get turned on by eating other people and themselves.

Yea, I contributed nothing here. . .
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Obviously I never made it to V in the encyclopedia of unusual sex practices. And here I was thinking i knew about fetishes.

Ummm... other than expressing the fact that he fantasises about it, has he asked you to do anything to aid his fantasy?

People have weird thoughts. I freaked the crap out of my hubby when I told him that I liked the idea of blood letting. He actually went white. Over time we found a middle ground between where we were and what I fantasized about, and to be honest the middle ground is very tame compared to what I admitted to him. Maybe biting your partner will be enough to entertain his fantasy without freaking you out too much...?

Give yourself time to adjust to this news. It can be a shock to discover that your partner fantasizes about things you'd never imagine being appealing. And don't let him talk you into performing any sexual act you aren't comfortable with.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Hmmm ... all I can say is, any fantasy that involves the consumption of people's flesh, cannibalism essentially, is something, and someone, I would personally avoid.

Yes, I know it is he that fantasises about being eaten, not doing the eating.

Still, just too freaky for me.

What you have to ask is, is it too freaky for you?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

^^ valid question...

What I am interpreting from what OP described in that he would like to be consumed whole and not digested. To me this is quite a step different from cannibalism, as to me cannibalism is almost like preferring pork to beef, but a lot more disturbing. Point being, is a cannibal looks at people like cattle, this is not the same.

Where I get confused is where the sexual aspect comes into it... I wish my encyclopedia wasn't in a box at the moment.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I think there are plenty of odd sexual practices out there that are perfectly acceptable as long as both parties agree. This one is just plain weird though. Obviously no person can be eaten by another person whole and keep them captive. Thats just nuts. I think what you need to do is figure out what he hoped to accomplish by telling you about his fetish. Does he want to engage in cannibalism? Does he want you to engage in cannibalism? Does he want you to act out some form of flesh eating during sex? Does he want there to be some sort of role play where he is held against his will until you want to free him? Perhaps that last one would be a safer way to please both of you. A little bondage wherein he can pretend whatever he wants (being in someone's belly).

Wow that's weird.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

That's... disturbing.