+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused at wether girl likes me

Confused at wether girl likes me

I met a girl a while back and have recently grown to like her. I have had a few lengthy conversations with her in which she seems to like talking to me but I have always been the one to start these conversations. This has made me unsure of wether to follow through with my feelings for her or just let them go because I was thinking if she really likes me too then she would have started talking to me like i have done.

I sadly don't have the expirience with girls to work this out for myself so basically my question was wether it is normal for girls to just let guys start all the conversations or she just isnt particularly intrested in me? If you think the later is the case would really appreciate an honest anwser as don't think it will do my self-confidence any good to find out the hard way.. Also sorry if i haven't explained my situation well enough..

Thanks

Andy

I'd say it's pretty normal for girls to let guys initiate conversation, especially young/shy girls. It also depends on how well they know you. If you're just some guy in one of their classes or something, it takes a pretty brazen person to walk up to a basic stranger and start a conversation. If you'd consider yourself more of an acquaintance, then it's a little weird that she won't talk to you. That would be a better indicator of her (lack of) interest.

The best way to find out if she likes you at all is to ask her to go on a date with you. You can't let it shake your self-confidence if she says no. It happens. You can be proud that you gave it a shot. Plus it's just good practice. And then you won't fall into the trap of hanging around her for months, trying to figure out if she likes you or not.