+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i love her so much that i could'nt leave her :(

i love her so much that i could'nt leave her :(

i have a girlfriend for almost 3 years, she cheated me once but i accepted it because i love her and i know it's my fault, now we have our time of our lives everyday we're laughing each day i love her so much, but one day, i found out that she is liking another guy and i think that she does not care about me anymore..i can't sleep i can't eat i can't live without her...everytime we see each other it hurts me so bad that i just want to die..i want to just finish this but she always text me to go meet her because she needs me with something( she is working in a computer shop) and when i got there she always tells me to stay there..i feel like she love me but then again as time goes by there is some certain actions that show she does'nt love me anymore, i'm so confused! i love her so much that i think about her everytime we're apart..my mind is so confused! i need HELP! please..i dont want to loose her but i dont want to hurt my self anymore please

Not sure what you want my friend. Get some counciling for the "I don't want to hurt myself anymore..." . As far as the girlfriend, I guess you need to decide if you wish to stay in this relationship, if she is making you feel this way, you really need to ask yourself if she is a nice person and right for you.

You both need to talk .. and you need to talk about REAL things... Find out what she is feeling and see if her actions match her words.

Quote Originally Posted by dasherone123 View Post
    i have a girlfriend for almost 3 years, she cheated me once but i accepted it because i love her and i know it's my fault, now we have our time of our lives everyday we're laughing each day i love her so much, but one day, i found out that she is liking another guy and i think that she does not care about me anymore..i can't sleep i can't eat i can't live without her...everytime we see each other it hurts me so bad that i just want to die..i want to just finish this but she always text me to go meet her because she needs me with something( she is working in a computer shop) and when i got there she always tells me to stay there..i feel like she love me but then again as time goes by there is some certain actions that show she does'nt love me anymore, i'm so confused! i love her so much that i think about her everytime we're apart..my mind is so confused! i need HELP! please..i dont want to loose her but i dont want to hurt my self anymore please
    Sorry, but you're a doormat. She cheated on you and you accepted it as your fault? Well, what's stopping her from doing it again knowing that she can just flip it on you and you'll just accept it? How about you leave her, give her a reality check, and then see how much she really loves you. If she knows that her actions don't have any real consequences she probably doesn't respect you as a man let alone love you. I've been in a similar situation and it didn't lead to anything good.
    Last edited by tfma1ne; 26-11-11 at 08:57 AM.