Ill try to keep this as short as possible, you need me to add anything just ask.

Well first of all I've known this girl for a year. She is in my class, so I can't just go up to her and ask her out, I wont do that unless a clear opportunity presents itself.

Well recently we have started getting more close.

Well one thing here is very strange though which is the only thing keeping me from asking her out.

Two weeks ago for example:
She randomly messaged me asking to meet up after running into a mutual friend who told her I was around.

She told me to go with her and a friend, shopping and 'chillin'

She was full of compliments towards me and my work

Asked for my help when she couple ask a lot of other people

Told me to take care of her possessions and offered to lend me quite expensive stuff

The following week

She completely ignores me, even when I try talking to her. To an extent that she doesn't even acknowledge I exist, no hi or bye and looks away when I talk to her.

This week she is back to being nice to me, this happens back and forth which has completely confused and lost my understanding of this problem.

Also about two months ago she started coming to work with me once a week. She ask me to come every week even though I dont ask her and refuses to go if I dont (does this mean anything)? <--- guaranteed time us two get alone all week.

She giggled when a friend said jokingly that we should start dating which from experience is a good thing other than saying no.

I also felt she got jealous the week prior to being nice to me after she saw me kiss another girl in front of her (maybe thats why she was nice to me that week). (I might have done it on purpose to see what she feels (she's done it to me a while ago, and after kissing this guy came near me and started playing with my hair)) Why do I feel she got jelous?... she kept telling everyone how I kissed this girl and still does it till nowwhen Im around my friends (ofc is half jkingly to sarcasm, and I dont mind it cause this girl was hot )

I dont know, I feel like this girl isn't telling me everything she wants to, all is made clear when I look into her eyes. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thnkx.