+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Like a girl at work.

Like a girl at work, Advice.

Theres this girl at work, we work in the same room, she started 2 or 3 months ago. We didnt really speak alot at first but over the last month or so we've started chatting alot more, at first i was just being friendly and trying to make her feel welcome. Over the last couple of weeks ive really started to like her, more and more, im not sure if she like me back. She seems to enjoy talking to me, she dosnt back out of the conversation, shes always smiling and laughing with me, i dont know if its because she likes me or if thats just the way she is. Im doing the whole paying her complements thing as well.

Im not that great at reading the signs, what do you think?

Edit: dunno if this is in the wrong section?
    Last edited by ldn07; 08-12-11 at 03:42 AM.

She could just be friendly? unfortunately there really is no defining evidence that she is interested. Will just have to wait and see if you want to start a complicated work relationship (take note, she does work in the same room as you. If you break up....awkward)
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Think im just going to leave it and see what happens, the whole work thing might not be the best of ideas.