+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New girlfriend, complicated friend, so much heartache.

New girlfriend, complicated friend, so much heartache.

Right well here's the story. I went out with a girl a very long time ago, we broke up because we were so young, she was upset didnt speak to me for years. We went on a geography field trip to the Alps, had a blast became bestest friends once again. Got drunk at a party kissed loads. And for about 4/5 months though about going out and flirted like mad. Everything inside of me wanted to ask her about but i couldn't. She had mentioned how much she really really liked me then this. Another party came and we would joke about who we liked, she said try so i did and nothing happened turned around and she was getting off with this lad i knew. Died inside. we argued and basically ive lost her. It's now some weeks after and im with another girl and shes nice and i like her, but when i ever see the other girl my heart aches because i feel so lustful and happy when im around her. Its tearing me about because i can't do this to my new girlfriend but i can never be with the origional girl again and i want to kill myself over it, help would be appreciated

Either kill yourself, or avoid situations where you will see your ex.

Look, I understand how it is to lose someone very close to you like that and it still hurts me too. But you should never leave a girl for another one. Stick with the girl you have and soon you will forget about your ex. If things dont work out between you and her, maybe you can start thinking about ex but tread carefully.

hi all, I just stumbled on this blog which offers advice for free. Check it out if you want!

its followthedots.wordpress.com