+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend is ignoring me . What do I do?

Boyfriend is ignoring me . What do I do?

We've been going out for more than 3 years, we always fight over silly things specially when we were in high school. But we always fix things. But for the past year, it has been pretty shaky , we always fight and he would just ignore me, my messages and my phone calls, then he will send me a message saying he is ignoring me because I did that to him before basically he kinda likes doing revenge, well at least that's how I see it . There was one time I was very sad over a silly fight and would leave him but if he tells me to stay I stay because I love him. But after a year when we fight he will leave and if I stop him he will not stay instead completely leave me in the mall, then I will call him and beg him to come back . He's a nice guy but sometimes he changes his attittude but he told me he changed because of what I turned him into. During the relationship he was very tight, I am not allowed to do things, like he needs to know all the things I am doing everything basically, until last year I burst out because he wont even talk to me properly he wont message me or ask me to see him . I sent him a very long sincere email telling him how I feel, that before he was tight but now he completely doesn't care about me nor talk to me, I told him I am breaking up with him but he didnt say a word after 3 days, I was devastated,, a guy at work who was very nice asked me out, I only see him as a buddy though because I was sooo hurt, I agreed to go out, with in that three days, but I didn;t expect my boyfriend would come back and ask me to go back, but before that I had to call him and he asnwered finally , I told him I am seeing someone , but still he wants me back, but because I wanted to know if he really wants me I didn;t get back together with him even if I want to already , but I messed up I had sex with the guy who asked me out , I really regret it , But still my boyfriend wants me back, but when he saw me and the other guy together he started hurting me physically, but I asked him to stop and will fix the relationship, he didnt want too this time, it was pretty hard because he will leave he will come back, so I decided to fix it and met up with my bf at a restaurant, wrote him a letter of our memories, gave him a gift a bear and a name plated toy car and let him listen to a song, he shut me down, he said he cant be with me anymore, because I had sex with another guy, I told him I really regret it and I was out of my mind, that I am deeply sorry and willing to fix our relationnship, he ignored me, after a few days I'd call him and will ignore me, until one day he messaged me and said if everything i said was true we will fix it, he told me he still loves me, I was soo happy but he told me to fix it I should find another girl for him to have sex with it has to be one of my friends, i didnt know what to say, I wanted to do it so badly but when I told my friends they don't want too. obviously I know that I just had to try, but for the past few months me and my boyfriend were okay, we see each other he treats me nice like a normal bf gf but when I do something stupid he leaves, Like very childish things and always tells me if i do something he doesnt like he will leave. Also he doesn't even want to add me on facebook he doesnt want to tell our friends that we are going out . Last week we got in a fight becayse he said I am hiding something cuz I changed my psword on facebook, I said yea but I put our aniiversary month instead he said he doesn`t believe me and asked me to leave him alone, I didnt want too I want to hold on to him because I love him, but now I apologiizied everyday, sent him emails of why I fell in love with him , of how I wanna take care of him and a video of our pictures, he ignored it, he said face it you cant fix it anymore so leave, I told him what ever happens I am here for him that I truly love him and sorry for everything, he stopped talking to me, or he talks to me but like just to say leave me alone go too other guys

I am very scared to lose him, I really regret all the wrong things I have done, I dont want to lose him, I love him so much. I know I did wrong things to him but my point is big mistake or small mistake I really regret it, he was never a perfect bf either but wont admit it, I mean no one is perfect right

Guys what do i do , what do I tell him
    Please Help

Thank you !

You are in a mentally abusive relationship. He is controlling, and manipulative. He has you so brainwashed, that he has you believing everything is your fault, which is not true. Ever since you tried to break the chains of his possessiveness he knows he has lost control over you. He wants to find himself another weak passive GF so he can have control over her. You need to grow up and see how wrong your relationship is. You are not a teenager anymore and now that you are an adult woman, you need to act like one. You need to realize a guy like that would make a horrible husband and father to your children. You can't fix him or change him, so give it up. A relationship cannot survive on love alone. You both need compassion, trust, honesty and RESPECT for each other.....your relationship had none of that.
    Last edited by smackie9; 18-03-12 at 03:27 AM.