+ Follow This Topic

Thread: boyfriend is ignoring me, what should I do?

boyfriend is ignoring me, what should I do?

My boyfriend and I became official on Friday. We hung out Saturday, Sunday, Monday too. Things were fine. We talked a little bit on tuesday and on wednesday we chatted a little before he had to work and around Midnight I called because I knew that is when he gets off work and he didn't answer so i left him a message saying to call me. He never did call me back which is really wierd. He never did this before. Yesterday, I broke down when I saw his myspace status saying **** it all going to go w/the flow, so I was worried and I called him and he didn't answer so i sent him a message asking if everything is ok and of course he didn't answer so I left him a vm to call me, cause I am worried.
    I'm worried and a little insecure(past relationships). If he is in a bad mood i just wish he would just tell me and then I would just back off. I'm scared and worried.
    I haven't heard from him yet, idk what to do? should I just give him space and let him contact me?
    We have plans for tomorrow but i'm not going to bother him about it if they are still a go or not because if he is ignoring me there isn't a point.
    I talked to my cousin who is friends with him, she said he is a really nice guy, she said not to worry, he keeps his distants when he is in a really bad mood.
    What should I do just not contact him until he contacts me? That is if he does?
    Thank you
    Last edited by greeneyedgrl; 06-02-09 at 10:35 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like a lot of contact for such a short amount of time. Perhaps he is a little overwhelmed. I'd back off some - let him miss you a little.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I would back off a little. Im sure he will call you or something when he gets over whatever his problem is. Sometimes guys just need there space. I Know my boyfriend does be he doenst quit talking to me then again we have been together for over 2 years. Im sure it will all be fine. He will get over it and feel bad and call you.
    I Love Rich 11.6.06

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It sounds like a lot of contact for such a short amount of time. Perhaps he is a little overwhelmed. I'd back off some - let him miss you a little.
    great advice we (guys) can be odd sometimes,back off a day and he will miss you and come back.
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )