+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does a man feelings changes for a woamn he has been friends for long?

Does a man feelings changes for a woamn he has been friends for long?

i had known this guys for 4 yrs... we are quite good friends...i have had feelings for him for quite sometime, but could never muster up the courage to tell him... sometime back he decided to move back to his country(actually we come from the same country) and i finally told him how i felt abt him on his last night... we ended up at his place (no sex) and i told him wat i felt for him..and he did reciprocate back... he said he did feel something for me and that i sud have let him known abt it long back... however he said that since he is moving away he doesnt think long distance stuffs wrks and he didnt want to mess up my life...i asked him if we cud give us a chance to which he said that i was more better off without him....now after he has gone back he hasn't even called or texted me once...the only text i have had from this guy now after a week is "how is it going??".....to be frank i wasnt expecting any relationship startup with him, but his total avoidance has stuck me a bit. i spoke to a guy friend of mine and he said that this fella had any likings and he probably has taken it as a scoring point. guys my only question is that after knowing a girl for 4 years would you still think the way my friend just told me...this thought is killing me and any frank views points will be highly appreciated. thanks!!!

Yea sure. People and their feelings change over time. I have known my best friend for 5 years and I just recently had feelings for her. Not to be discouraging but he already said that LDR wont work out so I guess you're gonna have to move on.