+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend mixed feelings

pir is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Girlfriend mixed feelings

I've been going out with a someone for the last two months. We started off as casual dating until the last few weeks we were meeting very often almost 5 times a week. We both like each other and I have strong feelings for her until a few days ago she told me that she wants to stop seeing me for a while because she has stronger feelings for her ex who she had broke up with him 5 months ago. She told me that she doesn't want to be with her ex because he doesn't love her and he had been treating her really bad.

Although she has got feelings for me, she is also finding it difficult to trust me because she's hurt from her past relationships. She told me that I am totally better than her ex and she wants to love me and give me her 100% but she isn't prepared for it - she told me that we met at the wrong time.

What should I do? Shall I just give her space and keep on hoping that she will return back? Or I am a vicim of a rebound girl and I should just forget about her which seems a really difficult thing to do?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have a funny feeling her ex has been in contact with her again hence the reason she has pulled a 180 on you.

Sometime these things can take a year or so to maybe work themselves out, so it's just best to just back off and move on. Why waste your time on a "she might come back". Never put you life on hold for someone because you will miss out on other opportunities. Remember it's only been two months so there has been very little time invested.