+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should you go for who you love or who treats you well?

Should you go for who you love or who treats you well?

Hi everyone,

There is this guy who liked me for 2.5 years. We can talk about almost anything in the world. He was like my best friend. Over the course of 2.5 years, he confessed his love to me for almost 6-7 times already. Every time he did it in a jokingly way (because he doesn't want to lose our friendship) but I know he is serious. The last time, however, he did it very seriously over text. He told me he loves me and things and how he likes me for who I am. I had feelings for him too, but I wasn't sure of it, so I didn't accept him. I don't know if I only liked him for the attention he gave me, since he always find a solution to all my problems, or because I really like him. Well, we don't talk anymore and I still hold on what we had. I'm unsure if I see a future with him though. I hate myself so much. It's like if the guy is hot, then I will go out with him even if he doesn't do those things. But if the guy is not hot, then I can't find myself falling for them, even though they are average looking and not ugly. Do you girls out there ever feel that? I might give the guy a chance, but I don't know if he likes me anymore. Sometimes he will still look my way in class but he doesn't do it often. He used to do it a lot, so is he hurt or is he losing feelings for me? We are in the awkward mode so it is hard for us to communicate. However, I can still feel that bond between us. He tried to initiate a conversation with me the other day but I kind of ignored him. It's been 3.5 years since I really fall for someone. When I saw someone good looking, I always lust over them and desire to date them. But it always happen and it happens to so many guys that I feel like something is wrong with me. When I see this good looking guy, I want to date him WITHOUT even communicating with him. Then another better looking guy comes along and I fell for this one. It's like I'm never in love and I've only lusted over guys. The last time I think I really only love one boy is 3.5 years ago. I don't know if it has anything to do with my age, I was 15 back then.

1) Does he like me anymore?
    2) Is there something wrong with me? I don't seem to have feelings for just one guy anymore...is this normal? If yes, how do you cope with it?
    3) Do you girls really prefer good looking average guys over really nice but not as good looking generous guys?

What you said it is so interesting.