+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are the chances?

What are the chances?

What are the chances a man can be with a woman and dump her for "not feeling a spark" and come back around? I know...really generic question and all men are different, but I was wondering beause I fell for a man after dating for a very short time - a month tops. And what seemed to be out of the blue to me, he ended it, saying he wasnt falling in love, yet he insists on randomly contacting me. So, what are the odds he thinks he made a mistake?

Depends on how horny he is. Seriously.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by caligirl23 View Post
    What are the chances a man can be with a woman and dump her for "not feeling a spark" and come back around? I know...really generic question and all men are different, but I was wondering beause I fell for a man after dating for a very short time - a month tops. And what seemed to be out of the blue to me, he ended it, saying he wasnt falling in love, yet he insists on randomly contacting me. So, what are the odds he thinks he made a mistake?
    What are the odds of you forgetting about this asshole and getting on with your life like he never existed? Forget him and next time, don't screw a guy until you're sure he's feeling a spark before sex and you build the anticipation of being sexually intimate.

It's old school thinking but it still works to this day. If you young ones would just give it a shot there would be less women falling for a guy because he schtuuped her and more falling because he's a good mate who treats you well and loves to make love to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    What are the odds of you forgetting about this asshole and getting on with your life like he never existed? Forget him and next time, don't screw a guy until you're sure he's feeling a spark before sex and you build the anticipation of being sexually intimate.

It's old school thinking but it still works to this day. If you young ones would just give it a shot there would be less women falling for a guy because he schtuuped her and more falling because he's a good mate who treats you well and loves to make love to you.
    Odds are not good when he insists on contacting me and going out of his way to stay in touch. It's confusing

^^^ Why don't you go out of your way to not be so accomodating and "nice" to someone who ****ed you and then told you there was no spark. How degrading.. truly. Don't respond to his texts. Eventually he'll either bring up why you're not answering him at which time you can ask him what he wants of you if he's not open to having a romantic relationship with you. If he never brings up why you're not responding to him, then you'll have a chance to heal when he grows tired of talking to himself.

You entertain his bullshit and so he continues on with it... which in turn is keeping you stagnated in your crush, infatuation and lust for him. Take the steps to move on and the odds will increase.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is how players keep their booty calls primed for a visit.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

What are the chances a man can be with a woman and dump her for "not feeling a spark" and come back around?
    Slim to none.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ^^^ Why don't you go out of your way to not be so accomodating and "nice" to someone who ****ed you and then told you there was no spark. How degrading.. truly. Don't respond to his texts. Eventually he'll either bring up why you're not answering him at which time you can ask him what he wants of you if he's not open to having a romantic relationship with you. If he never brings up why you're not responding to him, then you'll have a chance to heal when he grows tired of talking to himself.

You entertain his bullshit and so he continues on with it... which in turn is keeping you stagnated in your crush, infatuation and lust for him. Take the steps to move on and the odds will increase.
    ;-) hahahaha

Did you get intimate?

Nope he is hoping you will invite him over for sex.