+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me ease my mind, questions regarding my girlfriend possibly getting pregnant?

Help me ease my mind, questions regarding my girlfriend possibly getting pregnant?

Well the other night... 2 days ago.. Me and my girlfriend had sex before I put it in her I felt there there was some precum on my tip so I like rubbed it off before she blew me.. I don't know why I'm worried I just am.. I remember taking some precum off my tip before puttin it in her..
    For 1/4th of the time we had sex that night , I didn't have a condom on for the rest 3/4th time I did but I never came at the end we just stopped having sex but normally when I am masturbating I can feel when I'm gonna *** , but I don't remember feeling it before I put the condom on so my guess is I didn't *** but I'm still worried even though I remember rubbing pre *** off my dick and not cumming in her that I know because i woulda felt it .
    She got off her period like under a week ago and I won't know if she is pregnant till the end of the month I'm freaking out and thinking of ending my life if she is..

and thinking of ending my life if she is..
    If this post isn't a joke (which I strongly suspect it is) then you're a coward and a despicable human being.