+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl, in love with female professor

Girl, in love with female professor

Hi!

so, like you probably read in the tittle, i have a huge problem, im madly in love with my female professor. i am a 16 years old girl, and she is probably around 35 old. she teaches me foreign language (i am from slovenia). everything started this september. when i saw her i was so happy, and i suddenly started to think about more and more. till one day, i saw her and i had to talk to her, and i felt butterflies in my stomach. also my voice way shaking a bit. and now, i cant stop thinking about her.i study everyday for next hour of her class, because i want her to see, that i am trying, and she would have good opinion about me. i cry every night, every morning, when i am alone. i want to be with her, talk with her, kiss her, be with her all the time. we are almost neighbours, and every day i watch through window, just to se her how she goes home, after she finishes work at school. but she is also married and she has a child. i know that i have no chanses with her, but still, i want her, i love her sooooo very much. and i also dont know, am I a lesbian? i was in love with a woman, 2 years ago. she was 18 years older than me, but that love passed by quick, and i didt tell her. the i fell in love with a guy, he is 9 years older than me, but he has a girlfriend, so i didnt tell him. now, after 1 and a half year, i forgot him, and fell in love with my teacher.. what shall i do? i fell like falling apart, im broken-hearted again, i just want to die. how can i forrget her? :''( i love her like noone else before, i am afraid, what if i dont forget her?

I think some therapy would help you get some perspective and understand why you always develop crushes on unattainable persons.

You are most definitely not in love, btw. You need to know a person very well, in order to be in love with them. You'll know when it happens.

Have you ever been with an actual guy/girl? Or have you just fantasized about being with one?