+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ever get that wierd suspicious feeling? you know the one.

ever get that wierd suspicious feeling? you know the one.

ever get the feeling that you walked into a situation that you weren't supposed to know about? or somethings going on behind your back? nothing bad but people act different or say things that seem to have some hidden meaning, as if some one said something really intiguing and then backtracked and left you with questions that they won't necissarily answer. 'cause it's happening to me and i have an idea about what might be going on but i don't know what to say, because it might be awkward or embarrassing to us both, especially if my theory is wrong.... i'm not a paranoid person but things are defanitly getting wierd.

any advice?

I have had that feeling before. I have no advice for you. Just find out whats going on.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

well, do what i do in these situations, just freaking ask. If people wont tell you <.< somethings up. Was a really sketchy question <.< care to elaborate?

yes. of course I have this experience before. can I know what is your story? can elaborate more?
    :: Dots Dot

Quote Originally Posted by TKO
    ever get the feeling that you walked into a situation that you weren't supposed to know about? or somethings going on behind your back? nothing bad but people act different or say things that seem to have some hidden meaning, as if some one said something really intiguing and then backtracked and left you with questions that they won't necissarily answer. 'cause it's happening to me and i have an idea about what might be going on but i don't know what to say, because it might be awkward or embarrassing to us both, especially if my theory is wrong.... i'm not a paranoid person but things are defanitly getting wierd.

any advice?
    post = vague. More info might be of use. What was said, why you are suspicious, how many people involved, etc etc etc.

a friend made it seem like these girls i hang out with are wrong for me, but they're just friends and hes always asking if they like him (just as friends, hes got a girl) but he seems to have a problem with the girls and me being friends, and always tries to get between us when we all hang out. and one of the girls gets jealouse when i talk to her friends or when i pay more attention to them, but is never nice to me so i don't really like talking to her. and this guy who used to (still might) (problaby does) have a crush on her always hangs out with us now and has started coming on to her again... its just getting wierd and complicated with eveerything,

i think the girl likes me but still a lot of things don't make sense (like why she might talk about other guuys) and the way people look at me makes me feel like they know something i don't and im somehow involved with all this awkwardness

the situation dosen't seem that important to me cause thats my view of whats going on, cause there might be other things going on that i don't know about

but still, ask the hard awkward questions or just ignore it all

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he probably doesn't like these girls that you're hanging out with. who knows why. i would let things be because it's just an opinion. your one friend might not like these girls that you are cruzing with, but i bet your other single friends will be more than interested to kick it with your new crew.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

If you walk in and people suddenly stop talking, smile and with a jokingly attitude say "talking about me again i see" and keep on truckin not expecting a reaction.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I