+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've told her...

I've told her...

I have told my sister that i was in love with her three days ago, strange thing is she just gave me a deep kiss, and never talked to me again... she's really ignoring me... i really don't know what's on her mind since i told her... i'm really afraid she might tell our parents.... did i do the right thing? this is getting really compicated...

That shit is fawked up. Im sorry...it is.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

sister????? sister as in real sister????

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

yeah... sister as in we belong to the same tree... i know it's f@cked up but i can't help it i'm too in love with her... i'm a year older than her i'm 16...

That is crazy...try and avoid it...Your parents will go nuts over this lol.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

dude...................i would have said no way man no way.

i dont why u feel the way u do but it is weird man.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

i can't avoid her... we're in the same class and next to each other... and I REALLy am in love with her... does that mean i have to ignore my heart?... (sigh) i've already told her so their's no turning back.... i've already dumped my girlfriend...

Quote Originally Posted by Mito
    i can't avoid her... we're in the same class and next to each other... and I REALLy am in love with her... does that mean i have to ignore my heart?... (sigh) i've already told her so their's no turning back.... i've already dumped my girlfriend...
    Step sister?

Champ, WTF.

Just keep kicking yourself, once in the balls, then once in the head, then in the balls again.

Keep going till you realise that what you're wanting to do is not only unnatural, immoral but also illegal.

I'm not a psychologist, but if I was I would probably say... you are NOT in love with her!
    This is one of those wierd family connection things. You think you are in love with her because you share a special bond that no other female will ever have with you.
    When we look for a partner, we tend to (subconciously) look for someone with similar qualities to our own...this is a evolutionary way of continuing the family genes...weather or not you know you are doing it...on some level you are.
    You probably see in her everything you look for in a partner, and as you love already, this is being confused with being in-love.

Turismo is right this is "unnatural, immoral" and for VERY good reasons "illegal".
    You must end this now, for the sake of you, your sister, and your whole family...no good will come of this...NONE.

Do what you have to, to space yourself away from her for a little while....ask to change class...stay with relatives or friends for a while....do whatever you can to make sure this doesn't go any further. There are no ifs' buts' or maybes' in this situation.
    I would also reccomend speaking to a councellor about this....someone has to make you see sense.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA.

that's all i have to say about that.

You're my sister! You're my sister!

Look, Joe Dirt
    Can I call you that? This is insane and I really really hope that you are pulling everybodys leg here.

If you're not joking, ask her parents if they would accept you as a son in law....This has to be a joke right?
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

OMFG you took chads advice you moron! You told her. I told you to **** the hell out of your GF get her preggie and get hitched! Help get her out of your mind! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You chose the hard way. Look forward seeing you with your new foster parents.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I hope this is a joke. If it is a joke: it's a sick one.
    Frankly it isn't weird that you are in love with your sister. It can happen. After all she's a woman too.
    BUT! there's a reason why it is sick and unnatural. If you two ppl have babies, those babies are mongols. Children that have wrong genes and don't grow up normally: think of those weird guys in wheelchairs and stuff. Go look it up on the internet: incest. I think you'll find a lot of reasons why it is bad.
    So: don't ever EVER have sex with your sister. For the rest: if you love her.. well.. QUIT IT!!! Don't do it! STOP IT!

We need to **** other beings than our own famliy for diversifying our genes!

...you..are messed up my friend. MESSED. UP.

why the **** would you tell your sister. your own flesh and blood. that you're in love with her? now you've ruined her relationship with you and made it hella awkward for her. good job.

should've taken kiech's advice and shut up about it...oh well..no going back now.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast