+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sisters Best Friend

Sisters Best Friend

Well for a about 2 years I have been friends with my sisters best friend and we only really saw each other in school and when i was with my sister and her. And this year we have been together a lot more and doing things without my sister around and we seem to have a lot of fun together as friends but this year i have been getting very strong feelings for her and i'm afraid that if i tell her if she doesnt feel the same way i could ruin the friendship between my sister and her. I just don't know if i should risk that and also i dont want to risk losing our friendship. I really enjoy being friends with her even if we're not together. Anyone in here ever done this? and how did it work out?

Talk to your sister.

why not take straight to the girl....as long u r honest and straight up!!!
    but i guess blackrose is right , talk to the sister first.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Yea i've been thinking about talking to my sister about it. I think she knows but i never actually said it. I guess i will talk to her and see how that goes.

Go talk to her, look on the bright side, at least it's not your own sister you have feelin's for right?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Alright long time... no post.

Anyways I hate women! They make no sense. I finally made up my mind and decided to ask her out after this one amazing day we had together in the park. We had so much fun and I finally decided to tell her the next day. So I tell her and she didn't answer when I asked. So I got nervous and was expecting a no but she said I don't know what to say. So she told me a lot of reasons why I am such a great guy and how much better I am than all the other assholes she dated, and how much her family loves me and how much she likes me. She told me about how the day before in the park she wanted to kiss me and she was going to but changed her mind at the last minute. She also said she wanted to several other times also but changed her mind. So we talked about that for a while and so she was like I need to think some more and so I said I will give you as much time as you need so the next day comes and I talked to her between my finals and she said that she would call later. And by later she meant like 2 in the morning cause thats when we usually talk since we are night people so at 2 she callse me up and she tells me that she doesnt want to say yes and she doesnt want to say no. She wants to wait and just see where we end up. She said she doesn't want to risk it not working out. So I was like ok and that night I got about 20 min sleep trying to figure this damn thing out. So we talked every night and its been about 2 weeks since then and we were both on vacation last week and we havent seen each other since that monday before I asked and I am going to see her tommorow. I just don't know what to expect and it sucks cause I really like her. I just wish women weren't so damn confusing. She tells me how great I am and how I have changed her life with the advice I have given her. One night we had a long conversation about how much she regrets her past and some of the things she has done, and so I had a lot to say about how she puts to much of an emphasis on her past and not enough on whats going on now and in the future and how the past is done with and the future is what is ahead and that is what you need to focus on since its easier to walk facing forward then it is to walk backwards. I dont know what is going on, she sounds like she really likes me but I just dont understand why she couldn't say yes. :-\

Anyone have any insight or advice on this situation because I am running through traffic blindfolded at this point. Thanks!!

Dont' worry about her saying yes. It's still early and from what you're saying, she's definitely into you...What more do you want? It's been 2 weeks so just take it slow and have fun.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I've just come through a situation similar -the part where she says "I don't know what I want". For me it has worked out, we are together now.

I am willing to bet she has discussed this with your sister. Talk to her.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

And if it isn't the time for you two to get together, don't try to hard to make something fall into place because it will just screw everything up. Trust me.
    You may not think you are the world of someone, but to someone you are their whole world.