+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need your help urgently! Am devastated

I need your help urgently! Am devastated

Pls help, my gal friend Peeped my fone while I was sleeping and discovered my chat with a female acquaintance. We were practically discussing generally on marriage, love, sex and relationship, she became embittered as a result to the extent that I had to call the gal in her presence so as to clarify the issues. Finally she broke up the relationship even after all my pleadings. I have knelt by the road side to beg her where people visible. I have called on several persons comprising of her friends, family, my family to beg her, but she is still resolute on the relationship being over. I spend most of my time with her before now and I have never cheated on her. She is always enraged with jealousy whenever am chatting online especially with females...... Pls I need ur advice because my apologies are not working.. Pls advise me.

I have never ever known any guy that be weaker than you. You knee, you beg...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When u are heart broken, u can do crazy tins.

Give her some time. If she really loves you, she'll trust you and come back.

Be damn glad that crazy jealous girl is out of your life. Stop being a silly love sick fool....it was bound to happen sooner or later. You want to be with someone that has to spy on you all the time, because she can't trust you? She is the one with the problem not you. Get your head on straight, she shouldn't have been snooping through your shit, that is an invasion of your privacy. You are the one that should be mad at her. Stop begging, that gives her all the control. You tell her off, and shut her out......that will fix her attitude, and scare her into knowing she has lost YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by mrFrog View Post
    I have never ever known any guy that be weaker than you. You knee, you beg...
    You got that right....never ever do this. Walk away, and not put up with her shit.