+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more bullshit in my life

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

more bullshit in my life

dammit, this is the second time that i will write this cuz my sister erased it. alright well as i said before this will be long but f*ck it.

history:

i have these two coworkers that are a couple. i guess that they've been together for over a year, i have no idea but i thought that his gf is pretty hot. however being that they are a couple, i never thought of making a move on her, i just told another coworker that she was pretty. now this coworker opens his mouth and tells her what i said and i she was taken in awe. so my resturant goes out to clubbing and the girl comes, but her bf is at work. well when liquor is involved, shit happens. my big mouth coworker tells me that he told this girl what i thought of her and she thought the same of me. so here i am tripping because she has a bf, yet she thought i was good looking.

to shorten things, yup, we hit it off and what not, then the bf of course finds out about it. a year pasts and now everything is finally settled. it took me a year to get cool with the bf because we all work together.

about january time, she gave birth to her son, the bf is still my coworker. now that she is no longer pregnant she again wishes to party, and again their relationship has become rocky. it was rocky too when she was attracted to me.

over the past few times that we have gone out, she has come out occasionally. she has said to me how bad things are going and that she doesn't care for her bf anymore... blah blah blah. i went through it once before and i don't wanna go through it again. besides i'm cool with the guy and i have nothing against him. i tell her numerous times that i don't want anything with her because i wouldn't want this to happen to me.

now here's the fuct up party. my coworker/friend has a party and everyone came out. while waiting at the bar, we were wondering where everyone else was and that included this girl who i thought was attractive. i being i had her number, i was the one that called her. now she didn't pick up and there was a miscall that was left on her phone.

well today i get a call at work and this is the bf. he's enraged because he has seen the miscall on her phone. his phone broke and i guess that she gave her phone to her bf. well he tells me, "why are you tryna steal my gf" and i reply that, "i don't want his gf". then he says the stupidest comment that he could probably make. he says, "oh i know what it is, you want my son" and i'm here thinking "I" want your son?? are you crazy?!?!?

situation:

alright, so now i'm here thinking... he's so stubborn that he won't even listen to me. this is just stupid bullshit that i don't really wanna deal with. i've already been through this once, why so i bother with it again,.. and for a girl that i don't wanna be with?? HELL NO.

so i've left with 2 options... either stay there and deal with it again, or quit my job.

pros:

-the bullshit will hopefully stop
    -my friend can get me a job at GNC in about a week, hence it's along the lines of my major
    -i've been sick of restuarant work for a while
    -i will learn so much about nutrition
    -a change in the pace of work and the environment

cons:

-less money, but i never did care about money all that much
    -longer hours, now i probably will work 40 hours a week, but i'll be done with school
    -i may or may not be working with my friend who can get me in
    -i will lose some of my friends that i work with
    -i will have to learn everything over, being this is a new job
    -going back to 2 week paychecks will really suck

that's about all i can think of right now.. i know this is long so read it if you want. i'm kinda leaning towards quitting but i would like to see hwo this week goes.

raverboy
    Last edited by Illusional; 28-04-05 at 04:43 PM.
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i say that your pros out weigh your cons. For sure. Change is good and you have been in the resturant business way too long. This also matches with your major so its good. Listen about the whole drama shit your in dont quit because of that. That like all things will blow over. Stay away from this chic who cant seem to get her head staright and if her boyfriend hits you fawkin knock him out at at least twice for being such a dumb ass
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Wow! Thats screwed up!
    Its really hard to make a decision on this one.

Well, it all depends on whether your willing to go through more shit just to work at a restaurant. I do see more pro's in working at the other place. Its related to your field of study, so that can actually help you in future careers.

The so called "couple" seem to have severe problems as it is. I feel bad for the kid. Poor things going to have some very big phycological problems.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Illusional----In a fix are we? Let's say you didn't have the option of GNC. Than you'de be forced to cope with the situation.
    "-the bullshit will hopefully stop"
    Given time, usually stuff will blow over, pass, people will forget. They may not forgive, but they will cool down.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    chlor.. i already didn't have the option of quitting the first time when i had to go through it. damn, i still can't believe that we didn't fight, but we nearly did. twice. haha. well like i said before, this has already happened which is why i don't really wanna bother with it anymore. besides, being that his happened once already, it won't be the same. i'm unsure if it will blow over, or to the degree that it will fade away. he got over his grudge with me, but it was only restarted and now that they have a child together, he thinks that i wanna get in on his child, tell me that isn't crazy.

as far as the job, well i was talking to my friend last night and he said that they are actually looking for workers, however it's in a smaller store. nonetheless, i still will learn a great deal of information about nutrition and fitness. i was thinking today, the money won't be as great, but in the long run, i don't wanna stay at GNC forever too.

blue, i AM staying away from this girl. she is the one who is telling me now bad her relationship is. she is the one who texted me first after a night of going out. when i thought it over, i guess that maybe the bf was borrowing her phone, which is why he never said anything sooner. who knows.

i still think that you only live once, and maybe it's time for a change in my life. i am really comfortable with resturant work, but i don't wanna be here forever. i feel as though i'm not getting anything out of it besides money. i'm only there to make money and since i don't really care about the cash, i never work. it's a waste of time. being that i will graduate, and have so much free time on my hands, maybe i should take up this offer.

raverboy

Illusional----Sounds like you've made up your mind?........

You fawked her before and he found out...then later he had a kid with her? ...damn this guy is a dumbass.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    chlorine.. it's actually still kinda wavering in my head. i'm just thinking that maybe i should stay there. i mean yeah, i already been through it before, but i dunno. i'm gonna work this weekend and see how things go.

OV... actually i never had sex with her. i didn't wanna cross that border. i just dated her when they were kinda, sorta, not really on their break. i have no idea, but i'm guessing that she was playing both sides. and yup, this guy is a dumbass. i think that he's also insecure, just like the girl. damn they DO belong together.

raverboy

Raver, I'm with Blue, mostly. The pros do seem to outweigh the cons. I think different is good..definitely exciting. And if it's a pretty sure bet that you can land this job, why not go for the change?

Let us know.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa... it was really busy at work this past weekend and i made some bucks. money that i greatly needed because lately i have been charging everything. also i had to work with this guy last night. haha he wasn't too happy to see me, but i had already stop giving a sh*t about this whole ordeal.

overall, i think that i will just stay here for the time being. i don't really care what he thinks anymore, and i don't think that anything will happen. i could land the other job and after i graduate, maybe i'll take up both jobs. who knows. but that is the sitation for now, stay and make the money.

raverboy

indigosoul Guest
    Stay, get your own SINGLE hot girl & let everyone know. OR leave. But ONLY because it is best for you overall. And get your own SINGLE hot girl... did I say this already??

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa.. i think that this is the longest post that i ever created. dammit, and it's all over some b*tch that i don't want.

raverboy

Im Sure You Were Just Being A Horny Toad Ne Way
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i never though of sleeping with her.. that's the weird part.

raverboy

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    can this guy kick your ass? in all honesty ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast