+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just Split UP - Seeking YOUR Help!!!!

Just Split UP - Seeking YOUR Help!!!!

Hello all out there,
    My girlfriend just dumped me, she said it wasnt working. She told me we wernt going anywhere because.

1. We wernt talking...

2. We have nought to talk about...

3. We only held hands - didnt interact...

4. I didnt see you as a boyfriend.

5. We are better off as m8s

I want to win her back. But i am afriad it will get worse instead of winning her heart. A few days ago I had the idea of playing it cool for a while then shock her with some flowers and a message. But if I get rejected, thats another month of my life down the drain. Please help me !, help me chose the right path to go because I really love this special person she means the world to me. I need your help.

Thank You So Much,
    Tom.

Hi BluThunda,

Sorry to hear of the sad outcome. Did you guys get to spend much time together?

I think that if you want to win her back, you might aswell go and talk to her. Go over the issues about not talking, only holding hands...etc and see if theres a way to change that. She didn't see you as a b/f most likely because she felt your relationship didn't contain the things that a bf gf do. Being intimate and showing love and affection is quite a significant factor in any relationship.

I believe that just a chat with her about this whole thing maybe able to change the the current outcome, however don't get your hopes up too much.

If it doesn't work out as you had hoped, then please remember there are many more nice girls out there and one day you will find one and be happy.

i dont think you should try to get her back. Y'all had your chance. it didn't work out. some things just weren't meant to be. if later on down the road something happens. good for you :D i'm happy for you. I think you should just leave it alone for now.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Steve, you can be harsh.
    But i would try not to think about gettin her back, if your anythin like me youl start to obsess about it and it will take so much longer to get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by jay12
    Steve, you can be harsh.
    But i would try not to think about gettin her back, if your anythin like me youl start to obsess about it and it will take so much longer to get over it.
    if you wouldn't mind me making the observation that you just basically said the same thing i did.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

chill guys, thanks for your help. Ive tried talking to her, she isnt a great help. First of all she isnt as nice as she was before we were going out... shes just not the same anymore