+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm horrible at reading signs

I'm horrible at reading signs

now there isn't one specific situation i am asking about, this is just about curiosity and i am on this forum for another reason and thought this might be a good place to ask my questions. i'm 23 if that matters.....

everyone says that guys are bad at reading signs. but i guess i am especially bad... unless someone tells me straight up "hey, i like you", i probably wouldn't be able to tell. I am a friendly guy and i like to be friendly towards everyone, including all the girls i know. I text them to ask about them, i call them to ask how their exams went, if they are having a bad day i'll give them a bag of chips or chocolate or whatever i may have at the time, or if i'm out with friends, i'll pick up someones tab if they forgot their wallet or something like that, and i have never asked for repayment (if they hand me money to pay me back i dont say no, but i never remind anyone that they owe me $5 for last week's lunch). so if someone (including girls) is being friendly with me, i automatically assume that its just being friendly because i am the same way towards them.

so my questions are
    1. should i be less friendly towards my female friends?
    2. how can i tell the difference between when a girl is being friendly and when she is giving me some kind of invisible cryptic message that she likes me?
    3. and here's one i've been wondering since i was a kid: do girls really poop?

Hahaha, look at "2 girls 1 cup"

Anyway, I'm really bad at this as well. I immediately assume that if a girl is being friendly, she likes me O.O. And the reason why no girl will ever tell you "Hey, i like you" is because they always expect the guy to make the first move. Ugh, it sucks.

Haha to be honest, your female friends probably feel the same way about you. If anyone of them has a crush on your they probably are in doubt whether you're just being friendly or you actually have an interest in them.
    From me a sign of interest would be physical contact, like touching his arm etc. (and paying more attention to him/initiating contact).

i heard about that nasty video, and wish that i never ever have to see it. ever

well, i have no physical contact with anyone except the occasional hug.... no arm touching or anything like that though