+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Opinions Needed!!

Opinions Needed!!

So i have been dating this guy for about 4 months now. We get together at least 3 times during the week for dinner and a least one day on the weekend. He calls me on his lunch break everyday as well as on his way home from work and before he goes to bed . He has met my daughter and some other members of my family. He has been been to my home several times. BUT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO HIS HOME!!!When I ask him about this he gives me a generic answer like "Oh, I dont like my house." I need opinions about this. I am not to sure how to take it. I also think his generic responses are bs!!!

He's hiding something. He could have a wife....or his home could be filthy....or perhaps he's a hoarder. But no matter what it is, it's something he doesn't want you to see.

I wouldn't take the risk of continuing to date someone who was hiding a big part of his life from me.

Massive RED FLAG!!

My thoughts exactly. I cant even consider it a serious relationship. Although he is the one that insists and insisted intially that we date exclusively. I have also brought the topic up in conversation on numberous different occasions and i just get blown off. I have even asked him directly about the wife and or other woman and he swears there isnt one. He just "Doesn't like his house. "

What doesn't he like about it?

He just says he doesn't like it. All i have gathered from out conversations is that he lives with his brother who doesn't work and
    He has a dog. I have met both the brother and the dog.

Doesn't like what? The dog fices in the living room? The dead hookers in the backyard storage shed? You should knows this shit before getting too involved