+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i call him first or wait for him to call me?

should i call him first or wait for him to call me?

Yesterday I found out that my boyfriend sent my nude pics to a friend. I confronted him about it and he lied to me, I told him to leave the f alone and some stuff. He told his friend that he was gonna fix things when I'm cooled down. We haven't talked since yesterday, and not one to run away from problems. I wanna talk it out with him. Should I wait for him to call me first or should I send the first phone call? Btw please don't lecture me on how sending nude pics is wrong or how.stupid I am. I know what I did was wrong and I've learned my lesson. Thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by xxnoregretsxx View Post
    Yesterday I found out that my boyfriend sent my nude pics to a friend. I confronted him about it and he lied to me, I told him to leave the f alone and some stuff. He told his friend that he was gonna fix things when I'm cooled down. We haven't talked since yesterday, and not one to run away from problems. I wanna talk it out with him. Should I wait for him to call me first or should I send the first phone call? Btw please don't lecture me on how sending nude pics is wrong or how.stupid I am. I know what I did was wrong and I've learned my lesson. Thanks for your time
    There's not a thing wrong with sending nude pics to your bf. I'd call him a talk this issue out. I hope he understand it was a douchebag move?

I say it's unacceptable and unforgivable what he did. He doesn't respect you if he is sending your photos to friends. Do not call him. Don't take him back unless he is groveling for your forgiveness. He will respect you even less if you forgive him too easily.

Your BF is a cunt and should be dumped.

You're a dumb bitch. You told him to **** off and now he has, and you're mad that he's not calling you. You reap what you sew. If you weren't a drama queen bitch and had any sense, you'd just dump him, instead of wanting to keep him and punish him.

As for the making him grovel, it won't do much, and it definitely won't make him respect you like these two dumb birds above think.

I think that he should be the one to call back first and apologies. Give it some time. Hope things work out for you. If he doesnt cAll you can make your conclusions about things.

What a complete jerk! Are you sure you want him to contact you? Would you really take him back after what he did?? He was incredibly disrespectful to you and your relationship, broke your trust and acted overall like a 15 year old immature kid showing off his first girlfriend... I say you're much better off without him.

Searock, I agree with everything you said except that he was acting specifically like a 15 year old. Men of all ages do this with women they don't care about.

I think if you really like him then you should have to call him first.