+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend farted in front of me and a bunch of other people at a party?

My girlfriend farted in front of me and a bunch of other people at a party?

My girlfriend and I were at this party at my rich friend's mansion Friday night. He has a really nice balcony that overlooks his indoor waterpark. The balcony had a bar and a hot tub and I thought it was awesome. I decided to take my girlfriend out on the balcony. We started to kiss. About 10 minutes into the kiss, she cut the loudest, most disgusting fart I have ever smelled in my life. It smelled so terrible. It was so loud and stinky that everyone turned around and looked at us. I yelled, "It wasn't me! It was her!" And pointed to my girlfriend. Everyone started saying ewwwwww and held their noses and went back inside. It smelled sooooooo terrible. It smelled like rotten eggs and blue cheese dressing mixed with smelly sausage, beer, and a dirty litter box left out in the sun for 50 years! It smelled so awful that I threw up right in front of her. I ran inside, out the door, into my car and left the party. While I was running away, she kept on yelling, "Connor! Where are you going! I'm sorry it just slipped out! Connor! Come back! Connor! CONNOR!!!!!" Ever since then, I haven't talked to her, called her, or texted her back. I can't get over that disgusting fart! Everytime I think about her, that fart comes to my mind. She is a really beautiful girl with an amazing body and personality. Should I dump her or am I just overreacting?

You should totally post this again and again and again, under various different user names. I mean, it was so interesting the first time, we have all been yearning to read it another thousand times.

Very cool story, bro.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I only posted this once.

Lol made me laugh even if u are a troll

what can i say, TS?

LOL!!!
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

lol... yuck.

a dirty litter box left out in the sun for 50 years hahaha

Definitely a contender for most humorous post of the year

She really needs to learn self-control. Usually, when I need to let out a fart, I let it out slowly so that the noise level can be controlled and the odour dispersed in small amount. It takes practice. Don't dump her yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    She really needs to learn self-control. Usually, when I need to let out a fart, I let it out slowly so that the noise level can be controlled and the odour dispersed in small amount. It takes practice. Don't dump her yet.

hahahhahahaha

I thought the silent ones were the deadliest? Not the loud obnoxious ones

This is funny shit lol!

You just made me laugh, I feel a bit better. Thank you xD. But if you are looking for an honest response, you are overreacting.