+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Complicated situation advice needed

Complicated situation advice needed

I have been with a girl for 5 months now. What what she had shown me I can say that I love her. We share a strong bond and she has a big heart like me. The relationship recently went bad when she discovered she had HPV. She had a flare up. I can no longer have sex with her for the time being and now have to get vaccinated. She told me she had 5 partners in the past. I am 24 and have had about 20-30 partners in my entire life but never once had hpv. Or any signs and symptoms. I get screening and blood work done on the regular. What bothers me is now I find it hard to believe her past. She could have been very permiscious or just maybe she slept with the wrong person. I went to speak to my dr to see if I had it and my doc told me that the strain she has takes 6montha to years to develop those symptoms and I cannot sleep with her even with a condom. I got vaccinated or the virus to protect myself and in the future I can still sleep with her but in really questioning her. Also at the same time this is really embarrassing. I can't talk to my friends about it because they may think the worst and those thoughts are going through my head it's bad enough.

At this same time an ex girlfriend who I have known since I was 16 and dated for years is pushing back into my life. I have a very strong bond with this girl and we grew up together. She had never lied to me or hurt me. I would have honesty got back together with her if I didn't meet this other girl. I just wasn't ready for a relationship and when she left I became ready but she was not in my
    Life at the time.

I really don't know what to do. I love them both. I know I could have a future with either one of them. Im just finding a hard time trusting the one because of this whole hpv thing at the same time I love here and I don't want to leave her over that make her feel like crap.
    She treats me soo good and she has soo many good qualities to her. I just really don't like women who give them selves to easily. It's a personal choice and I have my reasons.

Come on some some

Dude....you prob. have HPV you just don't know it. Men typ. do not show any signs or symptoms...ever...that's why it's spreading like wildfire! It doesn't even typ. show up in tests for men. Anyway, it's not a big deal. I know some girls who have had only 2 or less partners and somehow contracted HPV! She is probably being honest with you. It will clear up and you can have sex again....but you should talk to your doctor. Pretty sure you have it and just don't know. You probably gave it to her.

Shaun, surely you realise that one can get an STD without sleeping with lots of people. It just takes one person to pass it on. Your lack of trust in her isn't rational.....besides, it's not like you haven't slept around.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Doublre standards?? So its alright for you to sleep with whoever you want whenever you want and use women for sex and treat them like toys for you to play with but u disrespect women who are like you. Is that what your saying?? I think you dont deserve either of those girls and you sound very insecure and immature. You and the ex split for a reason! Why would you want to go back. And all it takes is to sleep with ONe person who has a disease and your done. That does not mean she is promiscious! Grow the f**k up and stop being such a sleaze. If u have no respect for women or yourself then you should not be in a relationshop

24 and 20-30women! Uh i hate people like you who seem to need to count the number of notches on your belt to make yourself feel like more of a man. Its sad and pathetic and then you want a "good girl" you dont deserve a girl who has self respect. You clearly have none

Get STD from this GF and than handle it to your ex. Theres too many girls in your life. If you really love someone that you should be 100% sure. So how can you be in doubt. You remind me of my ex, she was a love slut. Not with vagina but with heart. She ended up alone and unhappy. Because she had a big heart for all the guys that liked her but not big(or small) enought for a single one.

U guys gut it all wrong. First of all I didn't come here for yr judgments and assumptions. Yes I slept with many women in the past and I don't have any idea how many. That was a ball park number. I am in no way proud of it but let's just say I went through a phase in my life after being very heartbroken. I disnt want a relatiobship. I learned from it to say the least.
    Some of you may be right I could have hpv now because I was exposed to it unprotected. However I do not think I was the one who gave it to her. I have never had any symptom for many years of this virus. The strain she has causes warts in MEN and WOMEN. I have been monogamous for the past year in 2 other relationships and those women never had any problems of this sort. Weather or not I have it now there is no way for sure to tell. I got vaccinated to protect myself and that's the best I can do. So far I seem to be ok.

As far as my having double standards hell yes I have double standards. I don't want a girl who has done what I have done. I'm down for the whole gender equality thing but this is my life and I am the one living it. I know why I want in a partner and it's not some one who is easy. I am a young educated man and I have everything to offer women. I know what I want now and it's not some one who was the way I was in the past.

Yea I want a good wholesome girl. Can you blame me? And for those who say I don't deserve one to hell with you. Keep your own issues and emotions from clouding your judgments. We all deserve to be happy.

As far as my ex yea we broke up for a reason but we remained in eachothers lives for 7 years. We were young an people grow and mature.

And Michelle u sound like you have been played hard. It's all over your judgmental and provocative post
    Post. But not all
    Sleaze bags are the same. I have a heart and I do respect every single one. I had my reasons for being the way I was and I'm not saying I think it is correct. We all have our issues
    Let's just say I have an idea of what is right for me because I know what works for me.
    Last edited by Shaun333; 06-02-13 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun333 View Post
    Keep your own issues and emotions from clouding your judgments. We all deserve to be happy.
    It seems that your issues and emotions are clouding your judgement. Read what basilandthyme has pointed out to you already. Your suspicions about her number of partners are irrational.

Really, I don't even know why you posted this question. You know that none of us can make this decision for you. Now either make a decision, or flip a coin.

Ppl usually get what they deserve. You slept with 20-30 girls yet want a wholesome virgin because you want the double standard and ended up with a slut who lied about how many guys she has slept with in her past and had spread hpv to you.
    Yup seems like karma is in great effect here

smelling a troll
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Easy there bc girl! Who said she's a slut and lied about how many partners she has had? It is a possibility. Like buddy said my suspicion is irrational.

Your reply is completely out of
    Line

^ well u know her better than we do. Your suspicions is she is a slut. You gunna believe your own intuition or you going to believe buddy's who have never even seen this broad?
    More than just the factor of her having an std triggers your intuition that she is a whore.. Don't be Lying to yourself. You know it

Well to be honest She hasn't shown any thing to make me think she is. My intuition makes me think twice about 90% of women. Mostly because of my past. I've seen a lot of bad and have had a lot of bad experiences myself. Intuition is not always correct. And why do u have to use words like slut or whore? Those are very very offensive. This girl isn't a prostitute or a stripper to be calling her a slut or whore. All I was thinking is she may have lied about her past and has been a little more permiscious than she appears to be. Than again this is my intuition telling me this. I have no evidence except for the whole hpv thing.

you sleeping with that amount of women, shows you have no respect for them period. you wanting a wholesome girl who barely touched a guy and want her to accept your past, is wishful thinking.. coming here and getting pissed cause you were not told what you wanted to hear, is ridiculous. Grow up. Whatever your past was, using women for your satisfaction is not an excuse. If you cannot stop seek counseling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast